Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably Being Thin-skinned, But ......
At my work we had to rise the price of fiberglass truck caps went up 20% because of the currencie.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
And based on your price for shipping and such, you'll likely see more than 20% of your business evaporate. :o
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
looks like it's going to be the motherload of all market sell offs today and moday. just today - all major markets in the world are down on average by 7%

let me ask you this: if everyone is selling, where is the money going to? if it were just saving accounts the currencies wouldn't be dropping like they have done recently. what's going on?
hanserus,Oct 24 2008, 09:06 AM Wrote:looks like it's going to be the motherload of all market sell offs today and moday. just today - all major markets in the world are down on average by 7%

let me ask you this: if everyone is selling, where is the money going to? if it were just saving accounts the currencies wouldn't be dropping like they have done recently. what's going on?
[right][snapback]275193[/snapback][/right]

I think part of the problem is that of the money that is in the markets, a lot of it is actually credit and not "real" money (IE: saved money)

As people see the markets tanking, they want to get out while they can reduce their losses, others see that, want to reduce their losses, the herd mentality kicks in and hello stock market collapse :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 24 2008, 10:52 AM Wrote:
hanserus,Oct 24 2008, 09:06 AM Wrote:looks like it's going to be the motherload of all market sell offs today and moday. just today - all major markets in the world are down on average by 7%

[right][snapback]275193[/snapback][/right]

I think part of the problem is that of the money that is in the markets, a lot of it is actually credit and not "real" money (IE: saved money)

As people see the markets tanking, they want to get out while they can reduce their losses, others see that, want to reduce their losses, the herd mentality kicks in and hello stock market collapse :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]275197[/snapback][/right]

amen! thank the lord I got nothing to loose except my ff and some school debt.. if inflation strikes I'll just pay it all out faster lol