Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tv Stand
*** SOLD...err... GIVEN AWAY ***

ZTW: I think there may be another one at the warehouse, I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know.

Its available to anyone who speaks up first.

I got it from my boss, but its just WAY too big for us here. Thought it would fit in the basement, but its just frickin massive.

Linky to teh TV Stand

Its currently missing two pieces of the glass, but i'm fairly certain that I saw them at the warehouse. Everything except for the glass is here, including all hardware. As far as I can tell, its never been assembled. Still have the box for it too. Fit no problem into the back of my ZX4 with the seats down, so transporting it wouldn't be an issue.

So, if anyone wants it, lemme know and come get it!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Oct 19 2008, 06:03 PM Wrote:Its available to anyone who speaks up first.

I got it from my boss, but its just WAY too big for us here.  Thought it would fit in the basement, but its just frickin massive.

Linky to teh TV Stand

Its currently missing two pieces of the glass, but i'm fairly certain that I saw them at the warehouse.  Everything except for the glass is here, including all hardware.  As far as I can tell, its never been assembled.  Still have the box for it too.  Fit no problem into the back of my ZX4 with the seats down, so transporting it wouldn't be an issue.

So, if anyone wants it, lemme know and come get it!
[right][snapback]274840[/snapback][/right]

How much? (LOL - dibs if it's free)
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Sold!!!!
Sent PM
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]