Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought A 2005 Ses
$700? Jesus that's twice what Erinwood Ford whacked me for when I bought my Focus back in '05 :ph34r:

Now I see where they're making up the loss on the used car prices <_<

NefCanuck
Campbell's is notorious for admin fees. I walked out on a deal for a used Windstar for the same reason. Bought my Freestar instead for the same price in Smiths Falls, without admin fee.

Have you looked outside of Ottawa? Big savings by looking in Rockland, Smiths Falls and Ingleside/Cornwall. I have contacts at SG Wells & Sons in Ingleside, if you see anything on the lot you like. Let me know...

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I don't really care about the admin fees because I just negotiate on the final price .. They are asking $9500 for the car now, my girlfriend really likes it, so I think we'll get it .. That price is one of the lowest prices I could find on the Internet for a similarly equipped car ..
Well ended up buying the 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES fully loaded with 75,000 kms on it from Campbell Ford .. Lease return, was in great condition, 6CD/MP3, Sunroof, Leather/Heated Seats, 5 years of oil changes .. Paid $9550 + taxes for it ..

We probably could have bargained a bit more but she really liked it and didn't want to loose it .. Asked them to give it a nice cleaning inside and out before delivery on Thursday ..

Thanks for all the help guys :) ..
Well, for that price, you just got............... :twak:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
You could have found a SVT or a ST for that price, but hay its your money. Do you want to buy a spare tire from me ? $6'000.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
You done good, no matter where ever you go the deal you want is the deal that you're going to wait for and watch the car you like slide between you fingers.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

lol .. sorry guys but I just couldn't find a better deal anywhere else on a similar equipped car (automatic only ;)) .. I did my research on Autotrader and Autocatch, this was a good price on this car .. not saying I got a bargain but I think its a good price .. Thanks for all the help :) ..