Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massiv Monday Mart (tonight!)
silvermist,Jul 23 2008, 10:35 PM Wrote:I just wanted you to know because you said you couldn't find prices on the seafoam and I know not alot of places have a napa. but just so you where informed and I highly agree with the helping to save members money, even if it is a couple of bucks, plus I would reather spend a little more and get great customer survice then save money and get jerked around.
[right][snapback]269289[/snapback][/right]

No sweat - I didn't take your comments as any kind of slag and I was sincere about being thankful for the update ... as for the rest, I used your post as an opportunity to explain more fully what I'm doing and how ... as much as I'm constantly disappointed in how much more expensive stuff is here vs. N. Falls NY(considering the strength of the dollar) I'm under no illusions about saving tons of cash on absolutely everything. Cheers.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
what's going on on monday? I would have liked to buy some stuff from u too!
Be the change you want to see in this world.
cornflakes,Jul 28 2008, 10:38 PM Wrote:what's going on on monday? I would have liked to buy some stuff from u too!
[right][snapback]269537[/snapback][/right]
Just come out and meet the gang on Mondays (Dixie and Aimco) - I bring the stuff out with me ... and then sometimes we go for a bit of a cruise, take some photos and eat some ice cream.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

Thanks for the deal on the parts Ken.

The stumbling problem is fixed! I am sure that I would have spent at least double, if not more, to get the problem fixed at the dealer.

Thanks again.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Hey Ken!

Do you happen to have any of those Flex rear wipers left?

I sold mine.... and now i've got a reason to get another one :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Sep 26 2008, 02:07 AM Wrote:Hey Ken!

Do you happen to have any of those Flex rear wipers left?

I sold mine.... and now i've got a reason to get another one :D
[right][snapback]273315[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, welcome to wagonation Gord ... II've got one but I think hotwiseguy is taking it ... if not, it's yours, and if so, 'll bring one up with my next order.