Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruise To The Warplane Museum Is This Weekend
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 2 2008, 11:44 AM Wrote:Is anyone else interested in this meet/rally?  I was kind of hoping for a little more interest.  So far it looks as if the majority of the people selected Oct 26th (3 of 4) so I am guessing with the lack of input from anyone else that is going to be the day that we go.  I will see what we can do to set up a rally with the help of Ken and post up some more details when things get finalized. 

Hopefully we can get some more people interested in this event.
[right][snapback]271437[/snapback][/right]

TTT ... let's get a list started of those who want to join us on Oct 26th ... when we get a sense of who's interested and their location, we can start looking at some of the details like itinerary, route (if we want to do a bit of a tour or rally on the way there) ... food and beverage questions (I wonder if we could have a tailgate party in their parking lot - or I guess that would be a tailgunner charlie party (no off-color jokes please) ...

1) ZTWsquared - Bovaird / Creditview, Brampton
2) Canadian ST- hwy#8/Green Rd, Stoney Creek
3) Scorcher000 - Brampton- Queen St. East/ Glenvale RD
4) Tippman - Mississauga Rd / Eglinton - Mississauga
5) Nefcanuck - Burnhamthorpe / Mavis - Mississauga (hopefully the Fusion will be healed by then)
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Messages In This Thread
Cruise To The Warplane Museum Is This Weekend - ZTWsquared - 09-09-2008, 03:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cruise Weekend, Saskatoon Honkeytonk Monkey 0 946 08-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Honkeytonk Monkey