Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another One Bites The Dust... Now With Pics
$#!TTY man. Got it from both ends eh. Glad you were able to at least get some of your stuff out. What did you get for a rental?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Yow, you got tagged at both ends and walked away uninjured?

Buy a lottery ticket STAT! :lol:

NefCanuck
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 31 2008, 06:17 PM Wrote:$#!TTY man. Got it from both ends eh. Glad you were able to at least get some of your stuff out. What did you get for a rental?
[right][snapback]269695[/snapback][/right]
a 08 blue Toyota Corolla

NefCanuck,Jul 31 2008, 08:34 PM Wrote:Yow, you got tagged at both ends and walked away uninjured?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]269704[/snapback][/right]
a little stiff , nothing to major i don't think...if its like this in a few days im going to get checked out
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
I was gonna say they'd fix that...
then I saw the pic of the rear.

woah.

glad you're okay!
tippmann,Aug 1 2008, 07:56 AM Wrote:a little stiff , nothing to major i don't think...if its like this in a few days im going to get checked out
[right][snapback]269715[/snapback][/right]

I'd go get checked out anyway, just that way it's on paper sooner than later. Should something come along, her insurance can't say 'no' as easily since you were checked out, and it wasn't an underlying condition.

Glad to see you got out reasonably unscathed though!

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
tippmann,Aug 1 2008, 06:56 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 31 2008, 06:17 PM Wrote:$#!TTY man. Got it from both ends eh. Glad you were able to at least get some of your stuff out. What did you get for a rental?
[right][snapback]269695[/snapback][/right]
a 08 blue Toyota Corolla

NefCanuck,Jul 31 2008, 08:34 PM Wrote:Yow, you got tagged at both ends and walked away uninjured?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]269704[/snapback][/right]
a little stiff , nothing to major i don't think...if its like this in a few days im going to get checked out
[right][snapback]269715[/snapback][/right]

Dude take it from me, after I whacked that red light runner Easter Sunday I didn't feel a thing, but the next day? :ph34r: Thought someone had worked me over with a baseball bat, so I saw my family doctor the first day he was back on the Tuesday.

Ended up having to go through four months of chiropractic adjustments afterwards. Mostly okay but I attribute that to following up right away and sticking to the treatment plan like glue.

See your doctor, you'll thank me later...

NefCanuck