Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow!
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 19 2008, 10:34 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jul 18 2008, 10:13 AM Wrote:Wanna bet if it does NOS that the General will only put it together with the weaker motor?

GM is hemmoraging money, they can't be shelling out for warranty claims when the yokels melt their clutches & trannies in 5,000km :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]268959[/snapback][/right]

Nah they'll just disavow driveline repairs with obvious signs of abuse.

"A new clutch in 5K? Sir, are you 16 again?" :rofl:

Sorry Nef, wasn't slagging on your preference for a slushbox. The way they keep designing them these days, I'd rather have a DSG than a manual anyhow - better performance, quicker shifts, less for the driver to mess up. It's the old-school autos I'm tired of.
[right][snapback]269033[/snapback][/right]

:lol: 16 total IQ maybe, but then again, this Camaro isn't aimed at the same audience as the original one was either (young teenage boys with less common sense than god gave a rock :P)

Yeah a DSG would be nice if done right... but this is the General we're talkin' bout here... they'll find some way to screw it up :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
mo_focus,Jul 17 2008, 07:14 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 18 2008, 12:10 AM Wrote:saw one the other day on the highway....looks very nice
[right][snapback]268926[/snapback][/right]
yeah i can't wait for the Camaro to come out as well. Then we would have a nice battle.

[Image: 2009-camaro-driving.jpg]
[right][snapback]268927[/snapback][/right]

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/07/21/2010-ch...ils-and-images/
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
I saw one of these at the new car show in edmonton a couple of months ago. black on black on black ( black leather int. black paint , Flat black strips and tinted windows. ) that car was sexy as hell. I sooooooooooooo wish I had the mone for one.

and the best part I heard they are resnably priced( $30,000 starting range. )
not like the mythed camero that gm has been saying for the last 5 years that they are bringing out. the camero is sposed to be in the like $80,000 range.

and the challenger you can get with or with out the 6.6L hemi. why you'd get it without the hemi is beyond me.
I saw a orange one yesturday at hwy 27 and Steeles looks really good i noticed it from a mile away no front plate but actual ontario plate on the back no dealer plate i guess he thinks hes better than everyone else and i bet a cop will pull him over just to look at the car and not give him a ticket for it
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
As awesome as the new Challenger and Camaro are, they both are going to be more expensive than the S197 and it's upcoming replacement. They are also as much as 5 years behind the Stang too, which has a massive aftermarket following.

Then again, I don't even own a Stang anymore, so I'll Shadapp...lol
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
The Challenger is featured this week on Motorweek. I still think they should have brought out the 'Cuda instead, as the Challenger was not on very many drivers wish list compared to the 'Cuda....but Plymouth is gone and Chrysler (or whatever the name of the company that owns Chrysler is) would look silly calling it a Dodge Barracuda, or at least to some of us old timers.

http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/reviews/rt2738a.shtml
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.