Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally! Got The Focus Painted
well you can see the title...extremely excited and happy that it finally done, sorry for the pic quality took it with the cell...and its still dirty cuz i cant wash it for like another 2 weeks!!! Thats the hardest part!

[Image: 0713080756.jpg]

[Image: 0710082037c.jpg]

[Image: 0713082009.jpg]
Looks really good!!

I was never a big fan of the Xenon kit, But it always turns out really nice on yellow foci

You should have gotten them to paint the mirror caps "SVT" style

Only thing i'm not feeling is the grille, it either needs some thinker mesh or the area in behind it painted black. OR the entire grille matched in Yellow
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Why can't you wash it for another 2 weeks? When I worked in a body (as a prepper and then a painter) we washed the cars before they left the shop. Once the paint is baked it, it's basically cured. Within 24 hrs you should be able to wash it freely.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Looks good, yeah i'm not feeling the grill either. Blacked out would really look nice.

Just don't WAX it for 2 weeks, washing is fine . I think they forgot to paint your hood :lol:
They say no washing because some soaps don't go well with the clear coat. So to be safe, the say only wash it with water and let air dry.

It makes sence and yaa, i agree something must be done. U can see the hood latch thing and it looks akward. Either a dark mesh or a ford logo in the center.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Looks good but needs wheels and a drop.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
not bad looking