Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F2 Bumper
I'm looking for a f2 standard front bumper for for my focus. I'd order it from f2 but I hear they take forever.

if anyone has one thay want to get ride of let me know
Did you actually call F2usa to see if they had any in stock? I just ordered a wing from them and it was shipped same day.

Oh crap, there goes my surprise... :rolleyes:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 4 2008, 09:59 AM Wrote:Did you actually call F2usa to see if they had any in stock?  I just ordered a wing from them and it was shipped same day.

[right][snapback]268167[/snapback][/right]

Well now that you've spilled the beans

:postpics:
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Jul 4 2008, 01:53 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 4 2008, 09:59 AM Wrote:Did you actually call F2usa to see if they had any in stock?  I just ordered a wing from them and it was shipped same day.

[right][snapback]268167[/snapback][/right]

Well now that you've spilled the beans

:postpics:
[right][snapback]268171[/snapback][/right]

You'll see when I get it. :D

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
almost 30 days later....im guessing F2 didnt fail to disappoint and still not ship out the item?
Be the change you want to see in this world.
and people wonder why i would prefer to buy it used over new.
is yours a hatch or sedan? I wanted an f2 bumper for the longest time too but heard so many bad stories about f2 that i won't risk throwing my money away.

Are ur factory side skirts for the hatch? What exactly is a factory side skirt?? I didn't know the focus had sideskirts ? Or at least the sedan doesn't, but i want side skirts for my car.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
silvermist,Jul 30 2008, 03:20 AM Wrote:and people wonder why i would prefer to buy it used over new.
[right][snapback]269615[/snapback][/right]

have you tried calling Ricardo?