Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Oem Headlight With Greyhousing 00-04
I Want to buy OEM Headlight with greyhousing that is for a 00-04 focus shipped to

J0T 2R0 Quebec...

Mine are kind of dead , even with plastic-X so im searching for a new set

Don't want chrome housing that I will paint , I want the OEM greyhousing or either the SVT headlight with black housing

Thanks
tuning_rulz,Jul 8 2008, 10:32 PM Wrote:I Want to buy OEM Headlight with greyhousing that is for a 00-04 focus shipped to

J0T 2R0 Quebec...

Mine are kind of dead , even with plastic-X  so im searching for a new set

Don't want chrome housing that I will paint , I want the OEM greyhousing or either the SVT headlight with black housing

Thanks
[right][snapback]268318[/snapback][/right]

you should get HID's.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,Jul 8 2008, 10:34 PM Wrote:
tuning_rulz,Jul 8 2008, 10:32 PM Wrote:I Want to buy OEM Headlight with greyhousing that is for a 00-04 focus shipped to

J0T 2R0 Quebec...

Mine are kind of dead , even with plastic-X  so im searching for a new set

Thanks
[right][snapback]268318[/snapback][/right]

you should get HID's.
[right][snapback]268320[/snapback][/right]

I got 6000k in my OEM Headlight , thanks
I have a set of grey ones i am about to use as donor lenses for a pair of In-pro (ST170 w clear signals)

In my opinion the pre-03`s are a better headlight. the 03-04`s just have a rubber cap on the back of the headlight housing. The 02`s i took off my car have a hard plastic cap that locks into place. Much better for keeping moisture out!

But if you want you can have the grey inserts once i am done and get the lenses off
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jul 8 2008, 11:36 PM Wrote:I have a set of grey ones i am about to use as donor lenses for a pair of In-pro (ST170 w clear signals)

In my opinion the pre-03`s  are a better headlight. the 03-04`s just have a rubber cap on the back of the headlight housing. The 02`s i took off my car have a hard plastic cap that locks into place. Much better for keeping moisture out!

But if you want you can have the grey inserts once i am done and get the lenses off
[right][snapback]268328[/snapback][/right]

Just the insert or the headlight in totality ?
tuning_rulz,Jul 8 2008, 06:40 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Jul 8 2008, 11:36 PM Wrote:I have a set of grey ones i am about to use as donor lenses for a pair of In-pro (ST170 w clear signals)

In my opinion the pre-03`s  are a better headlight. the 03-04`s just have a rubber cap on the back of the headlight housing. The 02`s i took off my car have a hard plastic cap that locks into place. Much better for keeping moisture out!

[right][snapback]268329[/snapback][/right]

just the inserts.... i'm using the lenses and harnesses out of them in order to salvage a set of ST170/In-Pro's

The 03/04 headlights are garbage compaired to the 02's i put on my Mom's 03 ZX5

trust me if you are running HID's you don't want 03-04 headlights, they don't seal well

But if you really want them i can price out replacements while i'm at the wreckers tomorrow and you can pay for them and shipping of the 03's i have?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jul 9 2008, 12:52 AM Wrote:
tuning_rulz,Jul 8 2008, 06:40 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]268329[/snapback][/right]

just the inserts.... i'm using the lenses and harnesses out of them in order to salvage a set of ST170/In-Pro's

The 03/04 headlights are garbage compaired to the 02's i put on my Mom's 03 ZX5

trust me if you are running HID's you don't want 03-04 headlights, they don't seal well

But if you really want them i can price out replacements while i'm at the wreckers tomorrow and you can pay for them and shipping of the 03's i have?
[right][snapback]268333[/snapback][/right]

The thing is my lense is totally dead , so I want full headlight
i have a set of the grey and a set of black housing headlights. i am in vancouver, so I need to work out some shipping costs. how much are you looking to spend? So i can figure out if it worthwhile for me.

Norm

edit: shipping should be about 25$
'04 liquid grey ZX3 - my FSP auto-x car
'02 infra-red SVT  - my street car, now for sale
thenorm,Jul 9 2008, 07:17 PM Wrote:i have a set of the grey and a set of black housing headlights. i am in vancouver, so I need to work out some shipping costs. how much are you looking to spend? So i can figure out if it worthwhile for me.

Norm

edit: shipping should be about 25$
[right][snapback]268390[/snapback][/right]

Tell me how much u want , we will start from there