Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recall Due To Road Salt
13,000 Bentleys are being recalled due to road salt corroding the fuel filter, thus causzing the potential for a fuel fire. So, to all of our Bentley owners, why the $%^%^ are you driving it in the winter? what's a matter, you can't afford a winter beater?
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
I dont think youll get many replies to your question here. :P :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jun 4 2008, 09:10 AM Wrote:I dont think youll get many replies to your question here. :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]265888[/snapback][/right]
might get a few smiles though............
K&N Filter.....
s***! Off to the dealer I go!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
if i had a bentley, I'd be driving it in winter... not like they're a ferrari or lambo...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jun 4 2008, 10:24 AM Wrote:if i had a bentley, I'd be driving it in winter... not like they're a ferrari or lambo...
[right][snapback]265899[/snapback][/right]
Speaking of Ferrari, they too have a recall for the transmission on the 612.
K&N Filter.....
darkpuppet,Jun 4 2008, 09:24 AM Wrote:if i had a bentley, I'd be driving it in winter... not like they're a ferrari or lambo...
[right][snapback]265899[/snapback][/right]
me too its a big luxury car, mind you its not limited slip.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
A guy in my sub division has (had) a older Rolls Royce, I saw it getting towed away on a flat bed the left rear end collapsed and the wheel looked like it was half way in the trunk. SALT..HAHAHA
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
oldeguy,Jun 4 2008, 01:06 PM Wrote:why the $%^%^ are you driving it in the winter? what's a matter, you can't afford a winter beater?
[right][snapback]265887[/snapback][/right]

maybe because it IS the winter beater..

also keep in mind this won't be a letter in the mail saying 'take it to your dealer'.. its more like a hand delivered note that says something like "we are sorry x1000000 please let us know when we can inconvenience you by sending a flatbed and a loaner car to your house"