Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking To Buy Gopro Camera
I seriosly don't wanna go more then $200 for these cameras.....seems like too much money
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
thats because you likely will go boom lol best bet would be to use a intercooler spraying kit to turn up boost and reduce intake air temps further using the nitrous.

traction you can fix with slicks, i never had one issue and also nailed 2.0 60ft times. tranny, what issues are you having?? 3rd gear i take it? i will sell you my old tranny once its out to rebuild if you want??? it just need 3rd gear syncros and that will make it so you will not be without your car while your gets re done??? meh i dunno. torsen t2 or quaife will help aswell with traction issues

do you have upgraded clutch yet? i dont see it in your mods list, nor do i see diff thats why i mentioned it prior to this.

our trannys suck period
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
as for you nikoli

you want hd?? as your sig says
"$Gotta Pay To Play$"
otherwise just get standard camera brah.

i didnt think you were cheap haha

haha shut up........true though........i would still like to find a used one

tonight im going out to see something that i might open my wallet to.....we'll see after the test drive
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
another car???? fo realz??? text me details!!!

GFXjamie,Feb 11 2010, 06:43 PM Wrote:thats because you likely will go boom lol best bet would be to use a intercooler spraying kit to turn up boost and reduce intake air temps further using the nitrous.

traction you can fix with slicks, i never had one issue and also nailed 2.0 60ft times. tranny, what issues are you having?? 3rd gear i take it? i will sell you my old tranny once its out to rebuild if you want??? it just need 3rd gear syncros and that will make it so you will not be without your car while your gets re done??? meh i dunno. torsen t2 or quaife will help aswell with traction issues

do you have upgraded clutch yet? i dont see it in your mods list, nor do i see diff thats why i mentioned it prior to this.

our trannys suck period
[right][snapback]301224[/snapback][/right]

Our tranny's are better than the ATX tho.

Slicks are the big thing. I'm looking into a T2 and maybe a hyper exedy. But that's big coin to throw out this year. My goal this year is to sort out all the handling issues and tire treadwear problems due to lowering. Next year, will probably be the clutch and LSD unless the clutch goes caput early.

Basically, 1st and second gear are too much wheelspin, 3rd gear hooks up easy.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
GFXjamie,Feb 11 2010, 06:04 PM Wrote:another car???? fo realz??? text me details!!!
[right][snapback]301229[/snapback][/right]

nah not car but pretty quick too
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 11 2010, 07:46 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Feb 11 2010, 06:43 PM Wrote:thats because you likely will go boom lol best bet would be to use a intercooler spraying kit to turn up boost and reduce intake air temps further using the nitrous.

our trannys suck period
[right][snapback]301224[/snapback][/right]

Our tranny's are better than the ATX tho.

Slicks are the big thing. I'm looking into a T2 and maybe a hyper exedy. But that's big coin to throw out this year. My goal this year is to sort out all the handling issues and tire treadwear problems due to lowering. Next year, will probably be the clutch and LSD unless the clutch goes caput early.

Basically, 1st and second gear are too much wheelspin, 3rd gear hooks up easy.
[right][snapback]301235[/snapback][/right]

yes, we do rock ATX in power holding abilities, but since we have such a gap between 2nd and 3rd the synchros have to work harder when we do that gear change. there for power shifting like i use to at the track kill my synchros for third gear. now if i shift above 6000 rpm i get a "chunk" and it goes in. suckzors...

if you dont have clutch, i dont anticipate yours lasting a pile longer... has it started slipping yet??

as for your wheel spin, the slicks would take car of that, i had huge wheel spin in first and even into second with my car, with slicks it was just a straight launch no spin at all. odds are tho, being as you are stock clutch slicks will likely burn it out if you do a burn out on them or hard launches. take a look at the spec clutches from CFM, dont come with lighweight flywheel and are in the range of 380-500$ ish depending on stage you go for. i will forsure now be picking up the torsen for myself when im down at CFM, i got my money all sorted out, what is going where, etc. i cant wait.

the hard part will be taking it somewhere to do the ring grears and diff for me so i can do a R&R swap on trannys and install clutch.

im surprised you have camber issues with the prokit, i had none except for when i had 7.5 wheels with a 35 offset, they had wear, but last year with the azenis tires the rear tires have no camber wear at all... likely due to being tucked in and not on as much of an angle... further out the wheel is the more likely to have the wear happen as it will increase the angle your wheel is on

My Go Pro HD is the s**t! I bought it with the intention of only using it for track days and with my car but have found you can use it anywhere... Skiing, Swimming, Surfing biking, playing hockey or even just as a video camera as the quality is unreal for the price. kep in mind you will need a fairly good sdhc card and i would recommend atleast 16gb. I originally only bought a 4gb and its only good for about 25min of footage.
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
I know this tread is a little old but:
http://www.henrys.ca/search/go%20pro.asp...10%5eGOPRO
they have them all + the accessories!
2004 ZX5 Dark shadow grey.
Audio mods: front doors Rockford T1682, rear doors Rockford T1572.Subwoofer: 15" Rockford P3
Deck: JVC Arsenal KD-a805.
Amps: Kenwood XR-1S, XR-4S
Waiting to be installed: custom made fibreglass 15" sub box
Performance mods: hahaha I wish.
i bought the go pro when it was on sale at best buy for boxing day. cant wait to take my car out for some circuit footage.
why are you replying to 10 month old threads?
I have a lot of footage of track days, go carting, skiing, cruising, surfing that needs to be edited and made pretty. That camera can take a beating 2. Next weekend it is coming with me to Smugglers Notch for a little glade action. I am also thinking about setting the picture mode to auto 5sec for the fun part of the drive in Vermont.
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
(03-09-2012, 12:15 AM)hardk0re Wrote: why are you replying to 10 month old threads?

To make you ask questions.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver