Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Truck Pics
Took these after my one-day trip to Toronto. Some of the bug goodness has been washed off but it's getting washed totally again tonight.

[Image: th_DSC_0023.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0024.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0027.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0028.jpg]

I've seen a pic of both the 18" chrome and 18" cast aluminum Edge wheels on different Escapes. I think I want either the base 18" cast aluminum wheels or something else in a bright machined finish like I currently have right now.

Yeah, the dealer sticker has to go :P I'm going to do that later this week after it warms up some more!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
looks good different wheels will totally set it off
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
What size are the current wheels? They'd look good on my Freestar. Might have to find a set. :D

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
looks good Nos, only I drive these things everyday so yeah.. I can't say much on them other then they are nice, do you hate the piano black trim round the radio yet? or did you get the mat black or silver finished one?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Where is the back up sensors? How come the new limited doesnt come with it?03-08 LTD's have back up sensors.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Nice ride Adam, man you will love that thing in the snow (AWD) Very nice!
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Backup sensors? *shrugs* no idea. It's a USDM-spec Limited so there are a few differences from the CDN-spec Limited as far as standard equipment goes.

There's one minor rub/dent in the driver's front door rear vertical window trim that's being replaced by the dealer this week. They also don't have the keyless entry code so that's being retrieved on Saturday as well.

Frost - As for the piano black, I actually love it! Between that and the chrome accents and door pulls it really makes the interior come together. I just like the monochrome appearance front and back outside. I'm not a fan of the chrome tailgate trim at all, really.

Ryan, the current wheels are 235/70R16s. I like the way they look, I just want a little less sidewall in the summer.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,May 29 2008, 08:09 AM Wrote:Backup sensors? *shrugs* no idea. It's a USDM-spec Limited so there are a few differences from the CDN-spec Limited as far as standard equipment goes.

Frost - As for the piano black, I actually love it! Between that and the chrome accents and door pulls it really makes the interior come together. I just like the monochrome appearance front and back outside. I'm not a fan of the chrome tailgate trim at all, really.

[right][snapback]265398[/snapback][/right]

yeah I'm not a fan of the crome acccents on the rear either, but I ment hate the trim as the piano black trim shows every finger print, greesey stain, or any smear on it and it takes a really good wiping to remove them, only to have them show up minutes later....

also you can get the Limited Escape with out the Back up sensors in canada, the base limiteds don't come with it, as it's a packaged option.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
very nice

back up sensors are cool when you drive a tanker like me
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]