Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Aptitude Test Done! Hope I Get An Interview!
(06-23-2014, 12:58 AM)meford4u Wrote: No tips..just welcome to 2008 and reviving an old thread. Good luck.

Holy crap - talk about reviving the dead.

Edit: and yeah I'm talking about Bryan.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Sorry for the ancient revival, but this was one of the only results when I was Googling. (at least for my searches)
Wow I forgot this existed! Anyways, aptitude test on Saturday. Looks like I did pretty good on it in 2008, so not worried!

I guess I'm taking Bryan out for lots of wings and beer if this goes through finally!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
(06-23-2014, 09:59 PM)torradan Wrote: Wow I forgot this existed! Anyways, aptitude test on Saturday. Looks like I did pretty good on it in 2008, so not worried!

I guess I'm taking Bryan out for lots of wings and beer if this goes through finally!

Did you get a call back for this? Huh
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Hello, hope all is well with everybody!

So I've been trying for the past 18 months to get into the Ford Oakville Assembly Plant and finally I got a call to go in for the aptitude test rather soon. As for the math portion of the test, what exactly should I be studying. Also would a GED be sufficient enough for FORD to hire me?

Thank You
GED is fine. Math is straight forward. Best of luck. It's not easy getting in any more like the old days when I was hired.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
So I did the aptitude test and all went well.

from what I understand, the starting rate will be $20.46/HR, 4% Vacation pay for the first year, 90 day probationary period, after 10 years, the hourly rate should be $34.00/hr, with raises every few years to equal the $34.00/hr. Im really hoping to get a call this upcoming week or next (they said 2-3 weeks should be contacted if selected).

are you all happy working at the Ford plant? what are the advantages/disadvantages?
So I hear there are questions like 1079x10x7 , is this true ? Also hear you have to do long division also. I'm going in on the 18th for testing so any tips would be helpful .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Long division, math of all sorts, problem solving, it's a long test. And none of it will you use at the plant.

If you pass the aptitude test, then you will be called for an interview and then a medical. Good luck

So family man, did you pass the test? Have you been called for a follow up yet? If you don't know, PM me with your full name and I can check for you.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Good luck on the attitude test, i hope you did well and get the job at ford, maybe one day you will work with Mr. 4U. you guys could be lunch buddys or some thing
My other ride is your Mom
I passed the aptitude test , heading in for an interview next week . Fingers crossed Big Grin
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
(11-15-2014, 05:17 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: I passed the aptitude test , heading in for an interview next week . Fingers crossed Big Grin

wow congrads. Good luck on the interview, I wish you all the best, good luck, and if u succeed have a burger on me!
My other ride is your Mom
Lol just might take you up on that . I hear a lot of the new hires are getting fired.. so good news for anyone else that's trying to get in . I Passed the interview , going for a medical this week . Although I hear the plant shuts down soon so probably won't start till January.
2002 SVT Focus
Got a phone call yesterday and my first day is this Friday . Gonna be nice going from $13 to $20 an hour .
2002 SVT Focus
Good job!!! My sis has been in there since the first hiring last fall and she was one of the people that they kept.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Very nice! , i think the probation period is like 90 days or something .ive been putting in applications for the past two years , third times the charm I guess.
2002 SVT Focus