Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Aptitude Test Done! Hope I Get An Interview!
D-Dub,May 23 2008, 02: Wrote:
meford4u,May 21 2008, 09:09 PM Wrote:
D-Dub,May 21 2008, 06: Wrote:The test was fun

3d Part assembly was my fav, I finished and the people beside me were still on the 2nd page.

Good luck to everyone that wrote the test and hopefully we'll be working together in the future....
[right][snapback]264809[/snapback][/right]
God I hope not. :blink:
[right][snapback]264812[/snapback][/right]

Ill make sure its not in your department...
[right][snapback]264985[/snapback][/right]
You won't be anywhere near me for the next 10 years. Enjoy trim if you get the call!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Just got a call from Ford!

I passed the aptitude test, and I have an interview with them June 6 at 1:30.

Woohoo!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,May 28 2008, 11:46 AM Wrote:Just got a call from Ford!

Woohoo!
[right][snapback]265321[/snapback][/right]

Hi, just wondering what day you wrote the test. I wrote it last Wednesday the 21st.

Thanks, and congrats!
Any jobs there that let you work form home? :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,May 28 2008, 12:43 PM Wrote:Any jobs there that let you work form home?  :D
[right][snapback]265331[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, it's called "Workman's Comp".

;)
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
meford4u,May 21 2008, 12:52 PM Wrote:They only hired upper executives sons and daughters for summer students from what I have seen and heard at work.  A total farce.

That's what I thought would happen, just like when me and my sibs were students. But they actually hired the niece of my neighbour, and he has a worse record than myself.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
torradan,May 28 2008, 11:46 AM Wrote:Just got a call from Ford!

Woohoo!

Congrats man on making it that far!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
rock on
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
torradan,May 28 2008, 10:46 AM Wrote:Just got a call from Ford!

Woohoo!
Todd..........Aaron got the call too.

And from past experience............your getting a job. Starting day will be towards the middle/end of July.

Beer from now on will always be courtesy of you.

I own you now. :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I got a call too! Interview is 9:45 am next friday!!

Can't wait!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I got a call also....mine is next thursday :)
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Thank god you all have such small hands and delicate fingers for the fine work of interior assembly! :P

congrats guys..

So with all of you being in debt to Meford, who's gonna wear the dress first?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I hear there was a shopping party for "appropriate attire" when visiting his new place :P :ph34r:

Congrats fellas - hopefully everyone gets in!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
darkpuppet,Jun 2 2008, 07:54 AM Wrote:Thank god you all have such small hands and delicate fingers for the fine work of interior assembly!  :P

congrats guys.. 

So with all of you being in debt to Meford, who's gonna wear the dress first?
[right][snapback]265690[/snapback][/right]

I don't know about the rest of the guys, BUT my debt is owed to CanadaSVT....

He's the one who posted the link that got me this far :D

Thanx again Stu !

But i'm sure if i get in, there will be more than a few rounds bought for Meford and anyone else who to join for a drink :lol: Besides who else is gonna show me where all the good strip bars are?!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
yeah I know someone there, so I did the application the old fashion way .....paper and pen.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Jun 2 2008, 11: Wrote:yeah I know someone there, so I did the application the old fashion way .....paper and pen.
[right][snapback]265707[/snapback][/right]

I got a call today from them.. Interview is in 2 weeks. Glad to hear all you people got called. Any tips on the interview? If you passed the APT test your are pretty much in..? lol

Thanks.

Newbie.
Respac,Jun 10 2008, 02:27 PM Wrote:Glad to hear all you people got called. Any tips on the interview? If you passed the APT test your are pretty much in..? lol [right][snapback]266435[/snapback][/right]
The person I sponsored is getting an interview, too. I heard that they are interviewing 1000 or so people, for about 300 jobs. So you can do the math (assuming you passed that part of the aptitude test. :lol: ).
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Jun 10 2008, 04:38 PM Wrote:
Respac,Jun 10 2008, 02:27 PM Wrote:Glad to hear all you people got called. Any tips on the interview? If you passed the APT test your are pretty much in..? lol [right][snapback]266435[/snapback][/right]
The person I sponsored is getting an interview, too. I heard that they are interviewing 1000 or so people, for about 300 jobs. So you can do the math (assuming you passed that part of the aptitude test. :lol: ).
[right][snapback]266447[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I got passed and got called. I'm wondering what the interview process is like..lol

Any members care to share what their interview was about? :D
I had my interview last Friday.

Just go in and be yourself, thats about all I can say. Its a standard interview given to everyone they are interviewing. There were two guys who interviewed me, and they had a little packet with 4-5 different questions. I can't recall all of them, but 3 I can remember were about Adaptability (ability to adapt to having things thrown on your plate, and how you reacted), Work Ethic (did you put in extra time if necessary to complete a certain task), and Sociability (dispute with a co-worker/boss/etc). And they all pretty much require you to fall back on previous jobs, and explain the situations you were in.

I think I did throw them with the first question that was given to me:
Interviewer: Why are you here today?
Me: You called last week and said to be here at 1:30, so here I am!

They both started laughing their asses off, then I went into the normal interview mode and got all serious. But it definately helped to break the ice.

Make sure you have your work references too.

AND WEAR A SUIT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I saw people show up in sneakers & jeans.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
and don't forget to bring at least 2 copies of your resume, it looks better on you! and have that in a folder, looks more professional .....just an extra tip
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike