Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So A Black Zx5 Tryed To Race Me
ZX3_2NV,May 15 2008, 01:55 PM Wrote:You guys kill me OFF RAMP means a turn im willing to bet and HEAVY RAIN means no traction. When I smash 3rd gear in my friends S2000 completly stock on dry pavement not thats impressive i was shocked when 3rd gear broke loose on me going straight
[right][snapback]264427[/snapback][/right]

you shoulda seen me in the snow with my stock tires then... 240tq FTW!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

With the TCS off, I can incinerate the rear tires in 1st and 2nd, and sometimes spin them going into 3rd on a straight, and nominal conditions...I just choose not to launch the car hard enough to do that...

I find that the 400 series highways in the GTA is pretty well the only area I can drive 130-140km's/hr and not worry about the 5-O, as everyone else is doing 130+ 90% of the time anyways. It's only sometimes I'll run about 160-170 on the 407 ETR near it's west end, just to blow some of the gunk out of the engine, and I don't do this for any longer than a couple minutes at a time, when I do go that fast. Oh yeah, when I DO go that fast (and that's still not got the 4.6 breathing hard yet either), its when I've got snobs in Lex's, BMW's, or Dodge Chargers or other cars wanting to go that speed, and I just keep pace with them and whatnot.

I don't do anything rash like that person with the Black ZX5 you guys mentioned does...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
spinning tires when accelerating..

thats cool on the street i guess.. makes passengers go oh sh1t and makes you feel like the car is fast/powerful.. personally i like it better when i hit the gas and my car moves forward instead of wasting time spinning wheels.. :)
spinning tires are for rookies it takes a real driver to get the power to the floor
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,May 16 2008, 04:05 PM Wrote:spinning tires are for rookies it takes a real driver to get the power to the floor
[right][snapback]264494[/snapback][/right]

so true. for ppl "who live 1 1/4 mile at a time" its second nature