Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf News ( For Those Who Care)
Sundin has decided......................................................................................................................................................................to get married. Retirement to follow very soon. It's sad news when a guy's marital decisions become big news in the hockey town of Toronto.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
wow did he say that hes going to retire soon or are they just rumours not gonna lie i thought he was already married
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,May 1 2008, 09:33 AM Wrote:wow did he say that hes going to retire soon or are they just rumours not gonna lie i thought he was already married
[right][snapback]263319[/snapback][/right]
He wasn't married. He did mention something along the lines of married life would be more attractive if he was retired though. Think of it, a 37 year old millionaire at the end of his career, in a city that doesn't think he's good enough, getting laid by a woman in her 20's........................................ :P i'd be thinking hard about retirement if it was me.
K&N Filter.....
Saw that coming...

Not to mention... his woman is smokin' hottt.
Hey Sundin's earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants to do IMO. He's put up with tehcircus that is MLSE for far longer than most people would have (money aside)

If he has decided to get married & pack it in, I will miss him, but I respect his decision to walk away from the game with his head held high and more importantly, hopefully healthy enough to enjoy married life.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 1 2008, 10:19 AM Wrote:Hey Sundin's earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants to do IMO.  He's put up with tehcircus that is MLSE for far longer than most people would have (money aside)

If he has decided to get married & pack it in, I will miss him, but I respect his decision to walk away from the game with his head held high and more importantly, hopefully healthy enough to enjoy married life.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]263325[/snapback][/right]
Now he has another reason to get that groin fixed :D
K&N Filter.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAF THREAD. ANTHONYD 18 4,378 03-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Last Post: moon111