Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprised Myself This Morning.
As I'm walking through reception at work yesterday, the receptionist commented on my loss of weight :blink:

And 15 min. later, another person I work with said the same thing.

I've been hitting the gym 3 or 4 times a week, mainly cardio and massive numbers of crunches. Nothing too crazy. I honestly haven't been paying attention to the weight loss aspect of my routine. I'm doing it to clear my mind. I found I just wasn't as "clear" in my thinking the last little while.

So about a 2 months ago I started up at the GoodLife on Bloor.

I cut out fast food entirely (tough to do if you've ever worked downtown) I haven't had a beer in a month, and have been eating less than I normally would. Mostly the same foods I always was, just less of it.

So this morning I hopped on the scale at home.

I started out at 282 even and to my surprise, I'm rockin' a clean 263.6

The double-chin is all but gone, I can see a couple of high-abs poking through and I have a lot more energy.

I'm goin' out to buy new jeans today. (this is a big deal for me)

:)

Congrat man. Keep it up.!! :)
Congrats to sticking with it.
hats off to you. I want to loose weight, but i just can't :(

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

$36 are the best money i spend monthly on YMCA

Tony are you taking any multivitamins?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
congrats man... it makes all the diff losing the weight, doesn't it? If we both Keep it up, soon enough, we'll both be able to fit in the same car -- at the same time! :P

keep up the good work!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Congrats, you've already conquered the toughest part (The sticking to your plan part) because all the good intentions in the world mean jack if you don't back it up with action.

Yo DP whatcha talkin' bout? We had you Anthony *&* me in your Stang last summer and the car still moved like you stole it ;)

Now the real test would be the three of us in Anthony's Focus :D

NefCanuck
Congrats!

(I'll just have to drink more for the beer you're not drinking. After all, you're only cheating yourself)

Keep it up!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Multi vitamins???

Well since we have the Centrum account here, I get the s*** for free by the truck loads, so I take one of those a day. Accompanied my gallons upon gallons of water.
ANTHONYD,Apr 24 2008, 10:32 AM Wrote:Multi vitamins???

Well since we have the Centrum account here, I get the s*** for free by the truck loads, so I take one of those a day. Accompanied my gallons upon gallons of water.
[right][snapback]262832[/snapback][/right]

Nice, yeah hydration is very important as well (and not coffee/tea either, that's actually a major no-no) usually eight 8oz glasses a day is what they recommend as a minimum (in this arid office I'm usually up to twelve glasses of water <_<)

and hydration during exercise is also important as well...

NefCanuck
great work! keep it up!
Way to go bud! Can't wait for the next update! We'll hoist some low-cal, 0.5% alcohol beer in your honour at the camping trip :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 24 2008, 03:34 PM Wrote:Way to go bud! Can't wait for the next update! We'll hoist some low-cal, 0.5% alcohol beer in your honour at the camping trip :P
[right][snapback]262864[/snapback][/right]

Oh god no...

And congrats Anthony!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Congrats....

but maybe it is just that your going through a small depression about the Leafs not making the playoffs
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
That's great news Anthony. Wish we all had your determination. Keep it up.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surprised By A Girl... darkpuppet 39 9,207 10-31-2007, 12:06 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD