Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narrow Band A/f
Just wondering...i have a narrow band a/f gauge im installing and was curious if anyone installed one, and where you hooked up the signal wire...i guess i could splice the O2 sensor but I was hoping sum1 could tell me another place in the interior harnesses that i could track down...
30 views and nothing!!
I spliced mine to the 1st o2 sensor. I know there's instructions floating around to hook it up to a certain pin in the ECU.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
first question is why do you want to have the A/F??? its annoying light at night that doesnt tell you anything!

but if you want to install it then you can use pin #60 in the ECU a solid white wire. I got this information from Focaljet. I did have it done on mine long time ago and i can't remember if this information is correct or not!
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

I also need this information I have a supercharger and the tune I have is to rich in the lower RPMs. I have an AEM wideband contoller. But don't know how to install it for datalogging.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
SmokeBCBuDZ,Apr 12 2008, 07:26 PM Wrote:I also need this information I have a supercharger and the tune I have is to rich in the lower RPMs. I have an AEM wideband contoller. But don't know how to install it for datalogging.
[right][snapback]261880[/snapback][/right]

completely different. You need to weld a o2 bung somewhere to hook your up.
so if i don't find the interior wire which wire of the o2 sensor do u splice?
Flofocus,Apr 14 2008, 01:41 PM Wrote:
SmokeBCBuDZ,Apr 12 2008, 07:26 PM Wrote:I also need this information I have a supercharger and the tune I have is to rich in the lower RPMs. I have an AEM wideband contoller. But don't know how to install it for datalogging.
[right][snapback]261880[/snapback][/right]

completely different. You need to weld a o2 bung somewhere to hook your up.
[right][snapback]261935[/snapback][/right]

I have a flex pipe with the bung already welded in I but I don't know where to splice the analog signal wire.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
girard.k,Apr 14 2008, 08:36 PM Wrote:so if i don't find the interior wire which wire of the o2 sensor do u splice?
[right][snapback]262015[/snapback][/right]

I think it sthe grey one. I could be wrong though, its been a few years since I hooked it up...