Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New - Representing Westcoast Anyone?
Hey guys,

I have a 2005 ZX4 with only a couple of mods so far.. I'm really looking into more, but damn it i needed a more local site. Anyone from Vancouver? Or just BC? Im living in Victoria BC and there's tons of nice fofos... so anyone on here from my area?? I'm feeling very lonely here...

Anyways, here's a pic of my car. mods done just MBRP 2.5" catback and painted the grille and truck lid to match exterior colour. Also made a shorty Antenna!!

[Image: 66.jpg]

Cheers
Acceleration nicely reduces the wait between curves~
welcome, Iknow there are bunch of ppl here from that end.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Aaronsfocus,Apr 3 2008, 09:11 PM Wrote:Hey guys,

I have a 2005 ZX4 with only a couple of mods so far.. I'm really looking into more, but damn it i needed a more local site. Anyone from Vancouver? Or just BC? Im living in Victoria BC and there's tons of nice fofos... so anyone on here from my area?? I'm feeling very lonely here...

Anyways, here's a pic of my car. mods done just MBRP 2.5" catback and painted the grille and truck lid to match exterior colour. Also made a shorty Antenna!!

[Image: 66.jpg]

Cheers
[right][snapback]261210[/snapback][/right]
Good Day!
I'm from Surrey, bunch of us out here. Try focusbc.net, a whole bunch of Focus lovers on there. I did the same with my antenae as well. Looks good!