Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What You Thought You Knew No Longer Is...
makes popcorn..... :D
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Still waiting... :D Us married guys need to live through our newly single board posters... :lol:

Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Oh, a "buddy" freaked out on me yesterday because I have a G/F and I'm happy and we're getting along really well together. See the problem? No? Neither can I!

My G/F is very outspoken and will tell you straight up if she doesn't like you. I don't have a problem with that in the least.

So, yesterday he took his anti-women bias and caused a friend of hers from HS that she hadn't talked to in forever to FB message her and call her a number of really rude things - gold digger, etc. Then she went on to tell her that another friend of hers from work (this call centre knitting circle they all work at, but not my G/F) is better for me, wouldn't ever hurt me, etc.

Drama, drama, drama eh?

So, after my G/F messages this chick back and lets her have it over something that's decidedly none of her business, I text my one "buddy" that was mentioned in the original message to mind his s***, shut his yap about my ex around ANYONE (not sure why he insists on bitching about our exes to everyone, including my G/F!) and to not bother coming by the house that day.

He then has the stones to call me after work and start screaming at me about my G/F!!! :angry: Then he wants me to put her on the phone so he can "talk to her". Yeah, right. Nice try!

He then proceeds to say he sees a LOT of his ex in my G/F (a huge insult), that she abuses my cat (I mean come on, WTF - the only other person that cat lets pick her up besides me IS my G/F!) and that she's forcing me to sell my house, etc.

I lost it. That mushroom cloud over North Bay at 5:30 PM yesterday was me. :angry:

In between the expletives, I told him that if he ever decides to be a normal human being and stop sabotaging other people's relationships (I'm not the only one with a beef with him over this type of behaviour), he might actually hear from me again.

In short, he hasn't gotten over his own divorce over 2 years ago and because I've moved on and written off my past I'm a target for his "efforts".

I noticed bits and pieces every once in a while, but nothing of this magnitude.

It all started Friday night when he was DDing for us and he kept bringing up my ex for no apparent reason. It was pissing me off and it was pissing everyone else in the car off cause there's no need to talk about her - she walked out and I wrote her off. Done deal. He kept doing it. So, at the bar we basically cold-shouldered him for a while, hoping he'd give it up. But, I think I know what did him in.

He was trying to start s*** between me and another guy who he doesn't like. We checked into it and found out that the other guy didn't really care what I was doing (which is true, he hardly knows me). Friday night we had a drink together and made sure the air was clear between us. I'm sure now that's partly what set this off.

Is that enough drama for you guys for now? :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
lol gotta love drama

as long as you the g/f are cool, id be telling everyone else to STFU and GFT!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Ah, when men act like little girls. Oh the drama that ensues.

:D
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Wow, flashback to high school. :rolleyes:

Sounds like he's in the most dire need of a blowjob of any white man in history.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Sounds like your BF has a crush on you and is pissed he didn't have the opportunity to make his play.

:1gayfight2:

j/k lol :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
I'm pretty sure I've seen this episode of 90210.
j3rt,Apr 9 2008, 09:53 PM Wrote:I'm pretty sure I've seen this episode of 90210.
[right][snapback]261633[/snapback][/right]

Does your wife know? :1gayfight2: :fluffy:
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

LOL you guys kill me! :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, after re-reading what I typed it sounds a tad immature all around, but the bottom line is: why must people f***ing meddle in s*** that has nothing to do with them?

Jer - bring your episodes camping with you so you can educate us all in the ways :P :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 10 2008, 10:47 AM Wrote:Jer - bring your episodes camping with you so you can educate us all in the ways :P :ph34r:
[right][snapback]261670[/snapback][/right]

:ph34r:

So if you went camping with a bunch of your buddies, and you woke up with a sore ass, would you tell anyone?

if not, wanna go camping?
:ph34r:
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!