Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fs: Diamond Plate Matts/door Sills
I'm going to be making up some Diamond Plate Matts for a few guys with other cars, Id rather make them together so i'm offering up these again. I'll meet up with people in the GTA within reason, I can also ship.

00-08 Ford Focus Front/Rear Matts: $100
* for 05-07 and 08 I may need to just verify they fit, and adjust
Door Sills: $40

Samples:
[Image: fordfocus_diamondplate.jpg]
[Image: P5_Front_Mats2.jpg]

Kev,

Put me down for a set for my 2007 ZX5. Both sils and mats.

When are you making these? I'll get you pics of my floor and sils if you need. I do have an aluminum deadpedal setup tho.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 21 2008, 12:43 PM Wrote:Kev,

Put me down for a set for my 2007 ZX5.  Both sils and mats.

When are you making these?  I'll get you pics of my floor and sils if you need.  I do have an aluminum deadpedal setup tho.
[right][snapback]258503[/snapback][/right]

Is the floor the same as the 00-04? I think it may be, just check that part for me.
Will check tonight. might be a little different
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Bump for a premium product and great workmanship!!!!
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
What tools needed for installation? Glue?
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Focus Is Art,Feb 21 2008, 02:50 PM Wrote:What tools needed for installation?  Glue?
[right][snapback]258517[/snapback][/right]

The door sills install with 3M adhesive tape (I have a set on my ZX4, great product) and the tape hasn't budged yet (If it ever will :lol:)

NefCanuck
I already have the floor matts but I would like the door seals for a 2000 sedan a set 4 front and rear I can send you pics and measurements if needed.
put me in for the sills also..already have the mats and they look awsome
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
How do these hold up in the winter? Do they get all salty and are they removable?
yes they are removeable, so just take em out in winter so they don't get covered in salt
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diamond Plate Floor Mats smith21 13 5,037 03-17-2005, 10:47 AM
Last Post: SL8RZZX3