Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Freestyle
best ive seen so far is the limited gretzky edition ...
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
mo_focus,Mar 14 2008, 06:35 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Mar 9 2008, 04:47 PM Wrote:I like the way the AWD's drive as I've driven a ton of them at work. good choice.
[right][snapback]259616[/snapback][/right]

I saw you the day i picked up my car. We pulled into the parking lot and 2 min later you pulled out. I was going track you down, but i was at the other parking lot.

SO what do you do at Adesa?
[right][snapback]259970[/snapback][/right]

Yes I do work at Adesa full time now, it's why I'm not here as much as I used to be. I work in the back lot called the Back40. more then likely I brought your car from back there before you bought it. I get told to bring out the cars for the drivers to pick them up from back there for the up coming sale days, and given special lists of cars to find that are sold, that are hard to find for customer pick ups.

what lot was it? the auction lot with the lanes, Recon, Mech staging, Sold, or one of the drop shoots?

I'm in a 2004 Quest Shuttle these days or a Red F-150 4X4.. but yeah if you see me around there and need something, let me know and I can find it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.