Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mustang
I didn't see this show, but I'm sure I could find it on ROD or something. After reading how there was a lot of FoMoCo product featured in the show, it made me think...anyone else notice in Heroes the seriously high number of Nissan product, and the fact that they mention the name of at least 2 of them during episodes (Rogue given to Clair from Noah Bennet, Versa rented by Hiro and his friend)...

I enjoy Heroes enough that Malia and I have bought the first 2 seasons on DVD. I also bought all 6 seasons of The Sheild on DVD, and we've been watching all of the episodes of HBO's True Blood since it came on TV.

Should I spend the 120 Minutes to watch the new Knight Rider?

Oh yeah, when I was a kid, Knight Rider was the $#!t, :lol:
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Drivesthebeast,Sep 27 2008, 12:10 PM Wrote:Oh yeah, when I was a kid, Knight Rider was the $#!t,  :lol:
[right][snapback]273419[/snapback][/right]

now it's just s**t :puke:
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Yeah, it's pretty brutal. I was hoping that they would tone it down a bit from the pilot -- I'm sorry, I thought I was watching a spinoff of Transformers.

Let's review --

Talking car - ok
Remote control - ok
Nano technology self-healing - ok (believe it or not this has real life possibilities)
Solar recharging - ok

Changing from a car to a truck - ghey
"Smart napalm" - ghey
Big-ass wing - ghey

The thing that appealed (using the term loosely) about the original was that it was remotely plausible. Remote control, AI, remote sensing were all within scientific reach even in its day.

I can't find any redeeming qualities to this pile of crap (other than the product placement ;) ).
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
When I was fliping through the channels I thought cheese whiz was introducing a new flavour ......I guess it was just night rider.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.