Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focuscanada.net's First Paralegal Licensee
As the subject line says...

Got the word last night, passed the competancy exam so now like the lawyers in the office, I too have to worry about losing my license to practice my craft if I mess up at work :P :D

Went on a drunken Air Miles spending spree last night after I got the news...

The Wii arrives in about a month :lol:

NefCanuck
Wow good going man, congrats!!
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Congrats Daniel!!!!

does this mean pay rise???

make sure you celebrate this weekend...you might need a few before the leafs game to get you through it!!! :lol: :ph34r:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
congrats Daniel
'03 Focus SVT
:D Congratulations
Does this mean we can get free legal advice? :blink:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Congrats man!

and on the wii.. did you give up on the PS3? All I need is someone to own a game I own...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Congrats Dan, be prepared for more conversations starting with "What do you think..." :lol:

darkpuppet,Feb 1 2008, 04:40 PM Wrote:did you give up on the PS3?  All I need is someone to own a game I own...
[right][snapback]257272[/snapback][/right]
I know the feeling, dammit. I need some Warhawk buddies. :ph34r:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Great news!

Congratulations Daniel.

Now you need a Lincoln to go with that high profile job.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Congrats with more responsiblity comes more stress so enjoy
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Congrats Daniel!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
darkpuppet,Feb 1 2008, 03:40 PM Wrote:Congrats man! 

and on the wii..  did you give up on the PS3?  All I need is someone to own a game I own...
[right][snapback]257272[/snapback][/right]

Nope, just gonna be running THREE game systems now:

The PS3

Nintendo DS

Nintendo Wii

Not one of the systems can do everything I like (and I'm sorry to say the Wii's gimmick is pretty damn cool :D)

NefCanuck
oldeguy,Feb 1 2008, 03:39 PM Wrote::D Congratulations
Does this mean we can get free legal advice? :blink:
[right][snapback]257271[/snapback][/right]

Technically the answer is "no" because according to teh Law Society Rules (Rules about practicing law, written by lawyers -shudder-) because of the issue of "phantom clients" (IE: If you give legal advice and the person relies on it to their detriment YOU can get nailed)

Having said that though, if it's something just requires a "gentle nudge" to the right resource that can help, its all good.

NefCanuck
meford4u,Feb 1 2008, 05:17 PM Wrote:Great news!

Congratulations Daniel.

Now you need a Lincoln to go with that high profile job.
[right][snapback]257278[/snapback][/right]

'course when you practice "poverty law" a Lincoln kinda leaves the wrong impression :P (Wonder what impression driving a done up Focus leaves ;))

Damn Eastgate and thier 30K MKZ....

NefCanuck
Congrats Dan!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
congrats man!! :banger:
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
I'm a latecomer to the party, but CONGRATS DANIEL! That's awesome!

You've earned the reward for sure, man!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Congrats Danny! Good job!

Also congrats on the Wii! That thing is ridiculously fun! Have to get together sometime and play some bowling.. or I'll bring Playground over and we can play the hell out of that.

The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Wii arrived today (That was damn fast :blink:) so now I just have to iron out where the thing is going to go and how to get it hooked up to the new receiver (Back of the damn thing looks like the Space Shuttle cockpit)

NefCanuck