Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roush Focus Parts
ZX3_2NV,Jan 21 2008, 03:34 PM Wrote:turbo kit yes body kit im not to sure i know for sure that he doesn't have a roush front
[right][snapback]256500[/snapback][/right]
He did have it on before...not sure now, i know he had ton of issues with it scrapping the ground.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jan 21 2008, 02:39 PM Wrote:eric (focusonthis_88) has the turbo, and body kit also.
[right][snapback]256497[/snapback][/right]

I don't have the body kit. I only have the Turbo.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
focusonthis_88,Jan 21 2008, 06:12 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jan 21 2008, 02:39 PM Wrote:eric (focusonthis_88) has the turbo, and body kit also.

[right][snapback]256508[/snapback][/right]
I stand corrected, what body kit did you have again?
Flofocus,Jan 21 2008, 07:31 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Jan 21 2008, 06:12 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]256508[/snapback][/right]
I stand corrected, what body kit did you have again?
[right][snapback]256513[/snapback][/right]

I have the drifter Style. That's so low to the ground!!!!!! :lol:
see told you its even in his signature
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
So now we're up to 4? 5?

I'm not knocking the product. What I'm saying is that it costs money to produce these parts, if they don't sell enough to offset the production, as a businessman you have to decide if you want to make money or not.

TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Jan 22 2008, 11:04 PM Wrote:So now we're up to 4? 5?

I'm not knocking the product. What I'm saying is that it costs money to produce these parts, if they don't sell enough to offset the production, as a businessman you have to decide if you want to make money or not.
[right][snapback]256583[/snapback][/right]

The only reason someone would buy a Roush Product is for the name and craftmans ship. Like my turbo kit is safe and realible. And I bought some pedal and some badges. I honnestly paid way to much for pedal and badge that says Roush on it. But, you paid for the name too.
i agree they are way over priced and thats why no one buys there stuff i pried out fender badges for my car they wer $50 each thats crazy i rather get something air brushed logo on the fender
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

ZX3_2NV,Jan 22 2008, 01:07 PM Wrote:see told you its even in his signature
[right][snapback]256538[/snapback][/right]

yes, yes, my apologies for not knowing everybodies mods on this site. :rolleyes:
ur forgiven lol i didn't notice till he posted after lol
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

On a side note (but related subject) I went to STEEDA in Milton to order my suspension set-up, and we (Pat from Steeda Canada) & I got in the discussion of why (even STEEDA) is starting to discontinue certain products for the Focus. His response was basically the same as the Roush representative, "mainstream focus has shifted to more popular models such as the Mustang and higher sales %'s dictate that the mustang brings more bang for the $$$". Surprisingly enough there were 8 mustangs in the shop getting prepped for the 08' season. The guys at Steeda mentioned that most (if any left)
Canadian distributors have deffered product back to the States and that by the next couple of seasons it will be almost impossible to track down any parts on our beloved homeland, and will have to be dependant on 3rd party distributors and Ebay in the U.S to get anything for our Focus.

So stock up while you can lol! :rolleyes:
Flofocus,Jan 23 2008, 01:59 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Jan 22 2008, 01:07 PM Wrote:see told you its even in his signature
[right][snapback]256538[/snapback][/right]
yes, yes, my apologies for not knowing everybodies mods on this site. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]256612[/snapback][/right]

You should know my mods at least..Come on! :lol:

Quote:On a side note (but related subject) I went to STEEDA in Milton to order my suspension set-up, and we (Pat from Steeda Canada) & I got in the discussion of why (even STEEDA) is starting to discontinue certain products for the Focus. His response was basically the same as the Roush representative, "mainstream focus has shifted to more popular models such as the Mustang and higher sales %'s dictate that the mustang brings more bang for the $$$". Surprisingly enough there were 8 mustangs in the shop getting prepped for the 08' season. The guys at Steeda mentioned that most (if any left)
Canadian distributors have deffered product back to the States and that by the next couple of seasons it will be almost impossible to track down any parts on our beloved homeland, and will have to be dependant on 3rd party distributors and Ebay in the U.S to get anything for our Focus.

So stock up while you can lol!

That makes alot of sense.
Dimitri,Jan 23 2008, 06:00 PM Wrote:On a side note (but related subject) I went to STEEDA in Milton to order my suspension set-up, and we (Pat from Steeda Canada) & I got in the discussion of why (even STEEDA) is starting to discontinue certain products for the Focus. His response was basically the same as the Roush representative, "mainstream focus has shifted to more popular models such as the Mustang and higher sales %'s dictate that the mustang brings more bang for the $$$". Surprisingly enough there were 8 mustangs in the shop getting prepped for the 08' season. The guys at Steeda mentioned that most (if any left) 

So stock up while you can lol! :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]256634[/snapback][/right]

The guys I dealt with from Steeda acted like idiots, I dealt with them before and they think everyone should drive a fox body. As far for the 05+ they don't seem to sure on how it works.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I dunno, I guess I got lucky at the time WRT to the Steeda SRI that I bought through Steeda. At that time the '05 was still a bit of a novelty so maybe it was the newness but they seemed eager to help me...

Geez, maybe I should just buy a V6 'Stang 'vert & be done with it :lol:

NefCanuck
Steeda. Best "The Focus only has two engines" story ever!

Ordered plug wires. For the SPI. They said the wires were the same as the Zetec. I said no. They sent them anyways! :lol: I sent them back after making sure they didn't fit! :lol: :lol:

I showed up there once to meet Carey - they thought a SPI packing a strut tower bar and a cone filter on the stock intake tubing/MAF was "pretty modded". :D

I could own 10 Mustangs in the next 10 years and none of them would ever see a Steeda part. At least, not from Steeda.ca!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
This is why DaSilva Racing never stocked focus parts all the same reason im probablly th eonly person that spent more than $250 there so we complain that no one has parts for us well whats the point of them having parts when we don't by them I don't blame Roush Or Steeda or anyone companys are in it to make money not stock parts they can't sell
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain