Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Gt 500kr
At least the car isn't a T/A.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/gt500kr/p2_articleid/211
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
I love the car... I HATE the voice of the car with the passion of a thousand burning suns :angry:

"Hello Mike" indeed :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
WAY better than a Firechicken. The old series was classic Hoff, but hopefully the new one adds some cool factor to the legend. The car works so far :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I loved the first KR series. Great for then.
But when you watch it today, its kinda crapy since technology has advanced so much.
They made a movie in the 90's with another Fire"chicken" as stated above which was kinda lame.
I also remember watching "Team Knight Rider" which had alot of Fords in it.
The "Beast" was an F-150 on steroides (sp?).
There was a convertible stang also in that series.
Hopefully this show will be good since it might halp out Ford in the end ;)

http://www.teamknightrider.com/cast/cast.html
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
viper showNice stang. Anyone remember VIPER. Not sure about the double soy wing though.
[Image: style2,duratec-spc-power.png]
I present to you the glaring evidence of suck for the new show..

[Image: NUP_113130_0067.jpg]

Please note the 3 things that demonstrate the show has no clue
1) the cheesy-assed grill - ok, not that glaringly bad
2) the 4x4 ride height - did they actually raise the car?
3) double rear wings - even downs syndrome ricers have more clue.

I give the new show a
[Image: FAIL.jpg]
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

VIPER... yup, I remeber it.
Talling about tv shows, I can't wait to see the "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0851851/
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
DP,

Don't forget what you're showing in that photo is the "Attack K.I.T.T." so it's not like we'll see that version a hell of a lot (I'm hoping)

Regular K.I.T.T. looks pretty stock, aside from the red glowing nostrils ;)

I think the double wing is meant to remind those of us old enough to remember the fourth season of KR of "Super Pursuit Mode" (Which was a whole level of suck on to itself :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
unfortunately, Super Pursuit Mode didn't save the series... so they should have learnt that more wings != win
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jan 7 2008, 02:24 PM Wrote:unfortunately, Super Pursuit Mode didn't save the series... so they should have learnt that more wings != win
[right][snapback]255743[/snapback][/right]

You got that right, frankly I think that SPM killed whatever momentum the series had left. Which admittedly wasn't much by then, I mean aside from the one episode of the fourth season involving the killer magician, none of the fourth season eps really stand out in my mind...

Now if they had found a way to bring back K.A.R.R. again... though the third season ep where K.A.R.R. met his end really made sure he was gone... all that was left was his CPU blinking in the sand IIRC....

NefCanuck