How much will SVT kit for rears be?

Steeda gave me a price of 630
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
ZTWsquared,Jan 19 2010, 11:25 PM Wrote:I have an account with an authorized warehouse distributor for most major brake parts (as opposed to grey market parts) ... and so the brands that I can get deals on are listed below ... and so naturally this includes basically any product they sell for any make or model.

Axxis/Repco, Baer, Brembo, Centric, Classic Tube, Cryo, DBA, EBC, Hawk, Goodridge, Master Power (classics only), NHT, Nuchin, OEM, Power Stop, Power Slot, Rotex, Russell, SSBC, StopTech.

As for those of you at a distance from the GTA, perhaps we could figure out a way to use our vast FC network to eliminate or reduce the additional cost ... and there's always the possibility the parts would still be cheaper even with shipping.

In any event, looking at the poll results so far, two things seem evident ... there's some interest in doing this, and it looks like we have a couple of months to figure it out.

My PM inbox gets full every couple of days, so if anyone wants more info, please feel free to send an email to ken_ken52[at]hotmail.com.

And finally LOL - Daniel I thought my dimpled and slotted EBC rotors looked pretty damned good behind my MOMO rims - better get out the chequebook boyo if you want something substantially better. [/gauntlet thrown]
[right][snapback]299846[/snapback][/right]

Ill take 4 EBC rotors and 2 boxes of Hawk pads for my SVTF please! right rear rotor is toast, i can hear it grinding
sonic_mikey,Jan 21 2010, 02:25 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Jan 19 2010, 11:25 PM Wrote:I have an account with an authorized warehouse distributor for most major brake parts (as opposed to grey market parts) ... and so the brands that I can get deals on are listed below ... and so naturally this includes basically any product they sell for any make or model.

Axxis/Repco, Baer, Brembo, Centric, Classic Tube, Cryo, DBA, EBC, Hawk, Goodridge, Master Power (classics only), NHT, Nuchin, OEM, Power Stop, Power Slot, Rotex, Russell, SSBC, StopTech.

As for those of you at a distance from the GTA, perhaps we could figure out a way to use our vast FC network to eliminate or reduce the additional cost ... and there's always the possibility the parts would still be cheaper even with shipping.

In any event, looking at the poll results so far, two things seem evident ... there's some interest in doing this, and it looks like we have a couple of months to figure it out.

My PM inbox gets full every couple of days, so if anyone wants more info, please feel free to send an email to ken_ken52[at]hotmail.com.

And finally LOL - Daniel I thought my dimpled and slotted EBC rotors looked pretty damned good behind my MOMO rims - better get out the chequebook boyo if you want something substantially better. [/gauntlet thrown]

Ill take 4 EBC rotors and 2 boxes of Hawk pads for my SVTF please! right rear rotor is toast, i can hear it grinding
[right][snapback]299960[/snapback][/right]

Why rear one is tossed? Fix the issue
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Jan 21 2010, 02:57 PM Wrote:
sonic_mikey,Jan 21 2010, 02:25 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]299960[/snapback][/right]

Why rear one is tossed? Fix the issue
[right][snapback]299964[/snapback][/right]

Because when i hit the curb on that side the rotor came off sorta warped already (cheap lease-hand back brake job from P.O) and i had no money left for brakes so i put it back on. Its been gettin worse ever since.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EBC BRAKE GROUP BUY - SUMMER 13 ZTWsquared 7 6,564 07-23-2013, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Oscar The Grouch
  BRAKE GROUP BUY - SPRING 2012 ZTWsquared 14 9,765 05-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: ZTWsquared
  GROUP BUY FRONT SVT BRAKE KITS ZTWsquared 14 7,777 09-02-2011, 10:40 PM
  Dec 2010 Brake Group Buy - CLOSED ZTWsquared 39 25,596 02-14-2011, 01:23 PM
  BRAKE GROUP BUY - ROUND 2 ZTWsquared 1 3,074 11-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Scourge