Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Weather
ZX5chica,Nov 21 2007, 10:23 AM Wrote:Woke up this morning to lots of snow on the ground... in Ottawa. We're supposed to get another 10cm overnight.

However, my dad... trying to be a wonderful man, woke up early to put on my snows... forgot I had a shorty antenna, and somehow managed to rip the antenna from the car, taking the threading from the base with it... win some, lose some ;)
[right][snapback]253239[/snapback][/right]

Er... how in the world did your father changing the tires come to even mess with your antenna in the first place? :blink:

Did he start this job before he had his first cup of coffee? :lol:

NefCanuck
I think the weather man/women will be wrong on this forecast.........
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Ohh yay... I get to test my fancy snow plow.
I made it to work before the stuff started.....now I'm gonna have a snooze before I have to really start work :ph34r:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Drove in at 9AM, wasn't that much on the ground in Mississauga but there was enough for me to test out my ABS (Oddly unlike past cars with ABS I don't get the ABS light coming on when its doing its job :huh:) and see my first example of winter driving @$$hattery, with a guy flying through a red light not even bothering to try and slow down :ph34r:

God, how long until April again? :P

NefCanuck
As usual, the forecast turns out to be a dud.

Just remember Rob's forcasting tips. When they forcast a range of snowfall, take the lower of the two numbers. Devide by two. That is the MOST snow you'll get.

They were saying 5-10 for Brighton, now we're getting none.
well it's been snowing on and off here in brampton... this morning was a freaking mess for anyone traveling south on all routes not on the 410... it took me 45 minutes to get from queen street (HWY 7) to Steels Ave on Bramalea road.. it would have been an hour to take dixie.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.