Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2002 5spd Zx5 Zetec For Sale
this is just what i have posted on my focus canada facebook groups

Im selling a 2002 ford focus zx5 2.0 zetec, ill give you a lil run down of what the car has got.

Im the 2nd ower and ive had the car since it has 42 000 km on it. right now the car has 120 000 km on it, regular oil changes with an oil stabalizer every 5 thousand and an oil flush ever third oil change. so its been well looked after that way. i have had the clutch replaced at 60 000 km cuz the prior owner didnt know how to drive. and the tranny was replaced at 80 000km due to a manufacturing defect. the car itself has two sets of rims, one winter tires and then a set of ford racing multi spokes which came silver and are now gunmetal, they will be rapped in new tires for any buyer. and the winters will need to be replaced last year as i have had them for about 4 years now. so they have well lasted. the car has been rust proofed the last two years. and as far as standard replacment parts the car has new rear shocks.and a new upper o2 sensor, new alternator, timing belt replaced at 100 000 km, with water pump.brand new egr system including new sensors and egr valve.

after market was the car has a set of eibach pro lowering springs in, has a cold air intake system, a full exhaust starting with a 4-1 header, high flow cat, 2.5" flex pipe and a borla cat back, and the car passed emissions last june with all mods on it. the car also has two steeda upper mounts and a c-f-m lower tranny mount. a short throw shifter, red gauges, full sound system, power deck new front and back door speakers which if im not mistaken are pioneer. and i also have a custom pioneer sub in the trunk with amp. also has a yellow top battery, ford racing plug wires and the spark plugs have been replaced every year. and a upper strut bar. on the out side of the car it has brand new black euro head lights, clear grill and side markers and black euro tail lights. and a wing on the hatch. the brakes are brand new. front rotors are cross drilled and slotted and the drums on the back have been replaced. both front wheel bearings are also new.

dont think i have forgotten anything. but if u want to ask feel free.

Im asking for about $10 500 and thats the car complete with everything rims and a new set of tires installed and balanced for u for spring. im located in brampton so if u wanted to have a look i am more then happy to show u and ask any questions u may have. Or you can msg me on face book.

Again price is $10 500. OBO. let me know 647-669-5668

i also forgot to put the car comes with a load of sotck parts. i also some extra air filters kickin around and a obd tuner that hooks right up takes two seconds to tune and you on ur way. and easy way to increase hp depending on the fuel u run.

and the car is a 5 SPD just in case i forgot to say that.
2002 ZX5 Focus
Svt Cat Back, No Cat, Cold Air, Sct Chip, Ford Racing Plug Wire, NGK IR Plugs, Eibach Springs, Short Shifter SVT Head Lights (HIDs) Blacked Fogs And Side Markers, Cut Center Grill, Euro Black Tails, Sound System. Ford Racing Ralling Rims 17' With 205/40/R17 Tire.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zetec/SVT Items For Sale Burnin21 2 1,811 03-20-2015, 09:53 AM
Last Post: duckcanuck
  Zetec Parts For Sale! zx3kash 16 5,119 09-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Last Post: zx3kash
  For sale: Zetec obx-r shorty header and orp GFXjamie 3 2,101 01-22-2014, 10:34 PM
Last Post: GFXjamie
  For Sale: WuNgUn's 2002 SVT/RS conversion WuNgUnSVT 21 13,919 06-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: WuNgUnSVT
  NEW 2002 ZETEC engine FS DadsToy 11 5,577 09-16-2011, 05:36 AM
Last Post: DadsToy