Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rust Check - Killer, Coat & Protect, Inhibitor
I know most of us don't bother to care for the undercarriage of our car cuz it's a pain to clean and wipe dry your axles, steel frames, exhaust tubing etc....

so i was wondering if these products from "Rust Check" are any good and useful for preventing rust build up on the car?

they have 3 products

1) Rust Killer
2) Coat & Protect
3) Rust Inhibitor

If I spray these on my exhaust tubing, muffler, car steel frames, axles, etc. will this help or am i just wasting my money?
Be the change you want to see in this world.
cornflakes,Oct 22 2007, 08:39 PM Wrote:I know most of us don't bother to care for the undercarriage of our car cuz it's a pain to clean and wipe dry your axles, steel frames, exhaust tubing etc....

so i was wondering if these products from "Rust Check" are any good and useful for preventing rust build up on the car?

they have 3 products

1) Rust Killer
2) Coat & Protect
3) Rust Inhibitor

If I spray these on my exhaust tubing, muffler, car steel frames, axles, etc. will this help or am i just wasting my money?
[right][snapback]251543[/snapback][/right]

All 3 products are designed for body use and its should work on the rest. I sell losts of it and its good stuff aparently.
2000 ZX3
You would not put it on exhaust components, unless you like the smell of burnt oil and a smokey underbody.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
lol good point!

but then how do u take good care of the muffler so it stays nice n shiny and not all brown and rusty?

Be the change you want to see in this world.
Buy stainless steel and not cheap chrome. :D

Rust Check stuff is good. I have my cars sprayed yearly at my local Rust Check dealer.

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
POR 15 is an excellent product that won't burn off, you treat the metal with a etch-ent then paint on the coating like brake caliper paint, it's like liquid ceramic coating chip proof heat resistant and protects against moisture... like permanent oil spray that looks clean.
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
reldridge,Oct 29 2007, 11:03 AM Wrote:Buy stainless steel and not cheap chrome. :D

Rust Check stuff is good. I have my cars sprayed yearly at my local Rust Check dealer.

Ryan
[right][snapback]251932[/snapback][/right]

how much did you pay for it??

because this is my first time in toronto having winter time and lots ppl tell me about cars get rusted and so...and i see lots of rusted cars on the road..

i m afraid...
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Krown/Rust Check/Other Options? hardk0re 15 14,318 10-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky