Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Mod! Def One Of A Kind
"Clear the Deck"
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
loser.
o ya for sure!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
If it was paintball, maybe it would be funny. But no, its not funny.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Wow?! I wish this site had some crazy people like that :ph34r:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
O-kay :blink: That's just so wrong and yet I can't help but be impressed by the obvious attention to detail on that contraption :ph34r:

NefCanuck
what an idiot...
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
i'm sure the honolulu police would be very interested in that :D

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

James Bond on a budget?
Only in America would someone think of sopmething like that
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Oct 17 2007, 07:00 AM Wrote:James Bond on a budget?
Only in America would someone think of sopmething like that
[right][snapback]251146[/snapback][/right]

you just Reminded me of of that top gear episode....

but yeah very lame.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I dont know what you guys are talking about, Thats f***in awsome. :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
New version of "drive by shooting"!
Hope he goes to jail or something.
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Wow, can't believe how negative some of you guys are.

Yeah it's lame and kinda dumb and why the hell would you actually want that but the ingenuity to design and fab that stuff up is pretty good.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
It's kind of cool how he actually built something and rigged it up himself, but the application is pretty stupid. I really don't know anyone who would think that mounting any sort of gun to a vehicle would be a "good idea". If it were a purely off-road vehicle driving on private property (and never the public streets) then maybe, but it just seems so grossly irresponsible. If someone were driving behind me with an airsoft gun aimed at my car, I'd hope he'd get pulled over, arrested, jailed, etc.
I think of it and want to do it almost every day in rush hour doing 100kmh on the highway and some f***tard comes weaving in and out of traffic, almost takes off my back bumper and then my front bumper reducing my 2-3 car length distance to inches. I'd love to blow the f***ers tires out and see him fliping into the median :D :unsure: :ph34r:
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
I give him credit for doing this! I could think of better ideas but still for making it work!! great job!

some sorta smoke emitting canister at the rear of the veh would be better though! i can think of alot more situations id want to use that then a bb gun mounted on the front of my car.....
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
THAT"S GOTTA BE ILLEGAL!
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
Some people's kids...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...