Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now I M Officially With Ontario Plate.
yay~ :D
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Make that Ontario Plate(s). Having only 1 will yeild you a ticket from the local popo.
My other ride is your Mom
Welcome to the club. LOL. Where are you going to put your front plate? Don't put it in the window, that will get you a ticket as well.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
lol, yeah plural "S".
don't worry, i didn't put anything illegal on my car..
used same bracket to mount ontario plate.
[Image: IMG_3734.jpg]
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Congrats. A lot of cost comes with that plate. Especially insurance.

So consider it the most expensive piece of tin you'll ever own. :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Oct 12 2007, 04:08 PM Wrote:Congrats. A lot of cost comes with that plate. Especially insurance.

So consider it the most expensive piece of tin you'll ever own. :lol:
[right][snapback]250861[/snapback][/right]

snicker Pfft, try a personalized plate if you want to talk about expensive pieces of tin :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 12 2007, 11:38 PM Wrote:snicker Pfft, try a personalized plate if you want to talk about expensive pieces of tin :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]250879[/snapback][/right]
You're preaching to the choir, my friend.
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 12 2007, 04:00 PM Wrote:Welcome to the club.  LOL.  Where are you going to put your front plate?  Don't put it in the window, that will get you a ticket as well.
[right][snapback]250853[/snapback][/right]

It is not Illegal to have a plate in the front window if the "DOT" approved front bumper does not come with a place to mount it.
The law states that you must have two plates on the vehicle in ontario and they both must be visable to the officer at all times....in the lower passanger side of the front windshield is in clear visavle sight for an officer that is driving by you.....
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
PIGEON1,Oct 13 2007, 03:22 AM Wrote:It is not Illegal to have a plate in the front window if the "DOT" approved front bumper does not come with a place to mount it. [right][snapback]250883[/snapback][/right]
Ahhhhh....but is the bumper DOT approved....? Many are not -- that's why stuff comes with the "for offroad use only" disclaimer.
in the states, s2000 is the one approved to not have front plate on bumper..
and owner have to carry some kind of document in his car..
correct me if i m wrong..
konafocuswrc,Oct 13 2007, 09:53 AM Wrote:in the states, s2000 is the one approved to not have front plate on bumper..
and owner have to carry some kind of document in his car..
correct me if i m wrong..
[right][snapback]250891[/snapback][/right]

here in Ontario it dose not matter if your front plate is in your windshield or not, as the police will still ticket you for it, as is the same as if your car did not come with the non DOT, or no plate bracket on the front of your car or not, you are required to have both plates on your car while in the province. This is out of the mouth of one the OPP that used to stop in my work all the time and ticket people as they left the Tim Horton's parkinglot everyday.

BTW congrats.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.