Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gawd, This Girl At Tim Horton's Is An Idiot.
focusracer,Oct 16 2007, 01:48 AM Wrote:halfcafdoublesweetextrastrongmachiattolattewithashotofespressowithwhipontop

instead of my "Large Yukon with soy please."

She stared at me and then asked "Why not?" Whilst twirling her bleached blond hair on her finger.

"I like coffee."
[right][snapback]251059[/snapback][/right]

:D LOL
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
the staff is 90% why i go to starbucks.
'03 Focus SVT
focusracer,Oct 16 2007, 01:48 AM Wrote:Another reason I drink Starbucks, beside the fact that it's good strong coffee, I take Soy milk because calcium derived from animal milks cannot be processed by my kidney and therefor causes kidney stones. Most T. Ho's don't have soy milk, so I've been told and the couple that I've asked for it at and received charge extra for it.

There've been a couple times when 'Bucks has been out of it and they've given me my coffee for free and a $5 gift card, my coffee costs $2. That's customer service.

Although I have seen some dumb people there too. One girl just couldn't get over the fact that I didn't want a 

halfcafdoublesweetextrastrongmachiattolattewithashotofespressowithwhipontop

instead of my "Large Yukon with soy please."

She stared at me and then asked "Why not?" Whilst twirling her bleached blond hair on her finger.

"I like coffee."
[right][snapback]251059[/snapback][/right]

I would expect some sort of customer service when paying 7.00 for a coffee :rolleyes:
I pay $2.00

Timmies is $2.17 if I can even get soy milk and it's a way smaller coffee and doesn't tast as good, IMO.

I have to say though that the staff is pretty good at Starbucks. I've had a lot of looks and attitude when I ask for soy milk at Timmies, never once have I received that from Starbucks. I actually had a Tim Hortons girl ask "Why the hell does he want soy milk, gawd." My answer was that I was lactose intolerant and cancelled the order altogether. I would've taken black instead.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like