Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Robin Burger Joint That Just Opened Down Here.
When you guys are down here doing your Christmas shopping or whatever, go check out Red Robin. Its very close to one of the Canadian shopping meccas, the Boulevard Mall.

It has got to have the best burgers I've ever had. It beats Fuddrucker's hands down.

Its $10 a burger across the board, and comes with bottomless fries. They also have a full bar. It also has real onion rings as well.

Food, service, atmosphere -- all great.

If you register on their website, you also get a free burger & sundae on your birthday.

Red Robin's Website
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Damn! i was just there yesterday! we saw it there too, but were looking for breakfast at the time.... ah well next time! we go down about once every couple months usually around the long weekends when all the slaes are on :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

When I lived in Vancouver there were a few Red-Robins... and they Were awesome... get the Tex-Mex guacamole burger thinger.. it's Bad ass

[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
I ate there once when I was visiting Vancouver, it was an amazing burger experience, this coming from a guy who lives for burgers. I just wish they had one around here..