Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Picked Up The Toyota Echo Of Lcds...
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/5175456

$397 for a 32" 720p/1080i LCD.. i figured can't go wrong at that price so i drove down to the local fry's store to check it out. they had it right next to a 1080p aquos and some other 720p screens.. and it actually looked ok... i mean.. there's no mistaking it for the aquos or a bravia but it was a solid picture.... and it didn't hurt that it was almost 1/2 the price of every other 32"/720p screen in the store... to my non-videophile eyes it was good enough so i picked it up

i have 30 days to get my money back.. what do you think guys?
Try it out... I'm more of a DLP fan myself. Hopefully it works for you!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 1 2007, 09:11 AM Wrote:Try it out... I'm more of a DLP fan myself. Hopefully it works for you!
[right][snapback]249936[/snapback][/right]

I've come to prefer the direct view LCDs over DLP... and as the prices come down, DLP projection won't really be needed or practical in most homes.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

NOS2Go4Me,Oct 1 2007, 01:11 PM Wrote:Try it out... I'm more of a DLP fan myself. Hopefully it works for you!
[right][snapback]249936[/snapback][/right]

DLP wasnt an option for me.. my studio apt in SF isn't very big i need the panel to conserve space.

the only 720p signal i've put into the thing has been my camcorder.. i'm trying to get my hands on a ps3 to see how the tv stacks up

in the store it wasn't the greatest but i couldn't pass it up for $400.. so hopefully it will be ok
wait a minute, since when is fry's in canada?
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Spinal,Oct 1 2007, 11:06 PM Wrote:wait a minute, since when is fry's in canada?
[right][snapback]250017[/snapback][/right]

naz lives in California and owns a Suburu.

He used to own a Focus and lived in the GTA.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Hes basically a traitor.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Oct 2 2007, 04: Wrote:Hes basically a traitor.
[right][snapback]250052[/snapback][/right]

don't you own a dodge ? :lol: