Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Parity Pool
So, should we start a pool? What time this week with the CDN$ reach parity with the US$?

We could have a second one... How long before consumer prices in Canada reflect this fact? :lol:
P-51,Sep 20 2007, 09: Wrote:So, should we start a pool? What time this week with the CDN$ reach parity with the US$?

We could have a second one... How long before consumer prices in Canada reflect this fact?  :lol:
[right][snapback]249144[/snapback][/right]
Just got a e-mail from a news group. the loonie is trading at the US dollar. Last time that happened I was working in a gas station part-time waaaay back in the good old days.

Second poll: never
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Any minute now...
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
It's gone back down, but still close.
K&N Filter.....
Yeah, must have happened just as I was posting. Wow!

And just think, only 5 years ago I was getting up to a 60% bonus on my US salary. Last year I knew I would take a pay cut to work in Canada again, but that's not the case anymore.
P-51,Sep 20 2007, 10: Wrote:Yeah, must have happened just as I was posting.  Wow!

And just think, only 5 years ago I was getting up to a 60% bonus on my US salary.  Last year I knew I would take a pay cut to work in Canada again, but that's not the case anymore.
[right][snapback]249151[/snapback][/right]
How's life out in "God's Country"?
K&N Filter.....
Awesome! Only thing is the trains. Wow that's a busy line! If only they wouldn't blow the damn whistles (and they're not supposed to).
yeah when the f*** are car prices going to go down!!
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
P-51,Sep 20 2007, 10: Wrote:Awesome!  Only thing is the trains.  Wow that's a busy line!  If only they wouldn't blow the damn whistles (and they're not supposed to).
[right][snapback]249156[/snapback][/right]
You'll get used to it. Where I live, we can hear the whistles nightly. When we moved from Toronto to Bowmanville, our kids were worried that they wouldn't be able to sleep due to the lack of noise, as we had lived bya shunt yard. needless to say, the kids didn't lose any sleep! Some old time residents told us that they had moved away, only to come back because they missed the trains :ph34r:
K&N Filter.....
Fantastic!

Now the malls and stores are going to be even more overloaded on the weekends. Its going to be like Christmas-hell 365 days a year down here.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
damn straight, im going over shopping real soon, gonna gets mes one of them ther xbox thingys and save $90
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Dollar hit parity at 10 am this morning! and more then likely on the rise past that tomorrow!
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I should have gotten money exchanged for the weekend earlier. #$#@$!&*@#
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
next week should be very interesting
'03 Focus SVT
they are expecting the dollar to hit 1.0005 or 1.05 some time late today,I heard that this morning on the radio...
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
ebay anyone?

Might have to start importing parts rather than using my contact a the Ford dealer.
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I can get a 52" tv delivered at my door for about 1,000$ less...
this included shipping and duty fees... WOW
Our manufactures are gonna take a major hit :(

Edit...

Hmmm... that FS turbo is looking better every day ;)
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Dollar closed above US Dollar today
K&N Filter.....