Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photography Section
Just a thought, but what are the options of getting a photography thread / section put in here? There are a bunch of us here that enjoy photography as a hobby and this would be a place for us to share photos, tip, tricks, and reviews on equipment?

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Sep 11 2007, 05:11 PM Wrote:Just a thought, but what are the options of getting a photography thread / section put in here?  There are a bunch of us here that enjoy photography as a hobby and this would be a place for us to share photos, tip, tricks, and reviews on equipment?
[right][snapback]248626[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like an idea with some culture B)
I wont be posting much in there lol
2000 ZX3
sounds like a plan~
i always wanted to know taking a picture on highway, car looks sharp but the background is in motion,,u know what i mean..

how about including photoshop work as well??
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I'm still learning, but i've seen some peoples skills on here, and I'm sure they would be able to share some secrets! Even some possible themes for shoot during a month or something like that.... just another thought!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Kinda sounds like a thread in a *cough* warez *cough* forum I used to be part of.
They had assignments each month and they would have to have their pic posted before a certain time and then everyone had to vote for their favorite and explain why they chose it!
Let's do it :)
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black