Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Renovatin I Go To!
:P

Still have the stairs to do, add some brackets to the main beam...but at least I can now use my patio door off the main floor (a year and a bit later :rolleyes: )

[Image: DSCF3447.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3448.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3449.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3450.jpg]

Cant wait to finish it!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Hey Nate, don't look now but some asshole built his deck over your walkout. :o :unsure:

:lol: :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
kind of funny you mentioned that. I told the builder to put the door on the other side, they said No I didnt, I said, go check the plans.

I was right, but it was to late. They gave us a $200 coupon for Leons furniture to make it better. Ah well. I like it better there anyways....gives a nice shaded area in a backyard that gets a whole bunch of sun.
Screw stairs, do a funhappy slide or a fire pole! :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 20 2007, 12:00 PM Wrote:Screw stairs, do a funhappy slide or a fire pole!  :lol:
[right][snapback]247170[/snapback][/right]

My father

"Whats wrong with ladders?" :ph34r:
ladders are just just really steep stairs.
'03 Focus SVT
I vote fire pole!

Great all this home renovation posts, my wife is going to get on me about what to do with the back yard!

Question: did the builder put up the fences for you?
I did the fence with some freinds the 1st month I moved in last year.
My kids actually wanted the slide (as well as the stairs) when I built my deck.

I couldn't tell them that it was impossible because we often pass by this house in King City that has a huge slide beside the stairs of the deck. They already had a slide on the playground set that I built, so I told them 1 slide per backyard only!
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Flofocus,Aug 20 2007, 12:56 PM Wrote:I did the fence with some freinds the 1st month I moved in last year.
[right][snapback]247181[/snapback][/right]

Is Nate and Friends (co) for hire :P lol
hardk0re,Aug 20 2007, 01:04 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Aug 20 2007, 12:56 PM Wrote:I did the fence with some freinds the 1st month I moved in last year.
[right][snapback]247181[/snapback][/right]

Is Nate and Friends (co) for hire :P lol
[right][snapback]247183[/snapback][/right]

Took us 4 days to do 130 feet of fence. thats going down 3-3.5 feet for each post.

Oh, and it was all rock. We used a jackhammer instead of a shovel. :angry: It sucked.

If you dont have rock like we did, it isnt hard building a fence. Get the proper post levels, and right tools and you should be good to go.
do like your neighbours and build a swimming pool off the side of the deck as well as some stairs... then you have 2 ways of getting down.. a wet and dry option...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Aug 20 2007, 01:15 PM Wrote:do like your neighbours and build a swimming pool off the side of the deck as well as some stairs... then you have 2 ways of getting down.. a wet and dry option...
[right][snapback]247187[/snapback][/right]

I was going to check with him on the idea of a 'boardwalk' going right to his pool. :lol:
OMG even better idea...

ZIPLINE!

WEEEE!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Where are the stairs coming down? In front of the window?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Aug 20 2007, 07:09 PM Wrote:Where are the stairs coming down?  In front of the window?
[right][snapback]247215[/snapback][/right]

No, down the side where there is left over 'frame'. It will come down beside the window
Nice deck Flo...
Now I see why it ain't free floating, lol.
I can only hope to finish my deck before winter, lol.
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Renovatin' We Will Go, A Renovatin' We Will Go NOS2Go4Me 38 7,792 08-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Last Post: D-Dub