Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Father's Biography & Story Globe & Mail Website
Link below:

Globe and Mail story on Ernst Amsler

NefCanuck
Daniel,
Not too many of us can say our Dad's had a write up in the paper, other than the obligatory obituary or the crime section. Reading abut him must make you miss him even more, but, you can say with a great deal of pride " Hey. that's my Dad!"
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
that's a very glowing tribute to your father... He obviously impacted many lives, and his memory will definitely live on.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Aug 9 2007, 11:45 AM Wrote:that's a very glowing tribute to your father...  He obviously impacted many lives, and his memory will definitely live on.
[right][snapback]246234[/snapback][/right]

I agree.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
What an outstanding way to recognize the life of someone special.

I hope reading that article brightens your day a little, Daniel. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Thats wonderfull. It reminds me of the time when my cousin passed away over 10 years ago, he had an article in the local community paper which made all of our family extremely happy.

Frame It.
My other ride is your Mom
It was really weird reading it in the newspaper though, esp. seeing his face again...

I was always proud of him, but this was just terrific to think that his life was that special to get this sort of attention...

Already snagged two copies of the obit, 'cause I doubt my brother would buy the Globe and Mail just for the obit ;)

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Globe And Mail Has A Sense Of Humour! NOS2Go4Me 0 964 03-18-2009, 02:41 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me