Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ottawa Area Dyno Runs...
I'm in for sure! Let me know how we are paying for this and I will have it done !!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
I'll double-check today, but I don't see why we can't attend! Put me down unless I advise you otherwise!

Paypal is my preferred distance payment for things like this. Of course, you'll need to allow time to transfer to your bank account, etc... unless he has Paypal as well! :lol:

Otherwise, I'm not sure how you want to go about it.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Put me down like flo as maybe..
i just recieved my xcal2 and will be uploading the software this evening

maybe a dyno is in store
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
I'll probably wont get a dyno run in but will come down for the show. I dont see the point in me paying $60 to know what whp Im putting down when i already had that done and I havent really modded the car since then.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Aug 22 2007, 10:14 AM Wrote:I'll probably wont get a dyno run in but will come down for the show.  I dont see the point in me paying $60 to know what whp Im putting down when i already had that done and I havent really modded the car since then.
[right][snapback]247373[/snapback][/right]

BUT YOU PUT THOSE NEW KNOBS IN!!!!!! = POWER :lol: :lol:
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I just edited the first post with list update.

As for payement, I will contact Chris @ Tapp to see if he has Paypal or another suggestion.

We only need 4 more if Flo and 02_svt participate :)
I'll be bringing my video camera to make a few video to post on the web later on :)
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Yeah, I'll drag my digividcam along and unlike the BBQ I'll actually get some footage!!!

I'll also bring the DSLR :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hmm I could make this a trip to see some family in town and do the dyno. Put me down as a maybe.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I'd be all over it, but we've already got plans... :(

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I'll be there for the show. Saw the OVD show there a month or two back.

Really don't think I'll put my car up though. It's a stocker, so why bother?
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
ZX5chica,Aug 24 2007, 05:34 PM Wrote:I'll be there for the show. Saw the OVD show there a month or two back.

Really don't think I'll put my car up though. It's a stocker, so why bother?
[right][snapback]247532[/snapback][/right]

Why not... see if your engine is a ford freak or not... come on.... dooo iittttttt!!!!!
Alright, we'll put me down as a maybe for now. If you don't hear anything saying definitely yes, then I'm just going as a spectator.

BTW... anyone good at banging out dents on the rear quarter panel near the hatch? Seems the car was visited by something similar to a hockey stick, and it left a nice 'impression'

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
I updated "The List" ;)

What do you guys think about going for a quick cruise in the Gatineau Park?
There is a very nice lookout at the end which would make for great photos.
Look here for more info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatineau_Park

Let me know

PS - I'm still waiting for Tapp to tell me if they have paypal or something like it.

I'm kinda hoping that I can get my car into the bodyshop before this event happens, get the passenger side door fixed....I just want my car to look pretty for events like this one. That, and it might be pretty well the last one it will attend for this year too.

I'll keep trying to get more interest from the http://www.mustangcanada.com people....

L8tz
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Hey all,

I did not get a chance to call Tapp today to find out about payement options so will be calling tomorrow.
I spread the word at our ball tournament this past weekend and might have found 2 or 3 other guys wanting to do some runs with their mustangs ;)
One is a 95 3.8, one is an 88 5.0 and the other is a 83 5.0 (my old car :) )
I should be hearing from them this week.
So, as soon as I get info on payement options, I'll let you all know so we can make this happen.

Cheers

Well, TAPP does not have paypal option.
I do have paypal and could make the payment with my visa over the phone for all of us once I receive everyones share.
Time seems to be going by fast so I'll need to know exactly who is actually interested in participating ASAP... like before noon Thursday the 30th.
You can pm me or post here to confirm please.

Thanks guys and gals ;)

Terry

I am in... let me know when we have the 10 confirmed, and I will paypal you my payment!!
Alright, you twisted my arm. I'm there for the day, the cruise, and the dyno runs.

Can you ask if I can go earlier in the day, I have to work that afternoon and don't want to be left out :)

You could be the first one to dyno if you want ;)
I don't have the time yet but I'm sure it'll be early enough, something like 9am for the first dyno run. I'm guessing it should take about 1/2 hour max per car, so we should be done by 2 or 3 pm and then go for a cruise in the Gatineau park if people are still interested in it.

Only one day to go guys... I need to know so we can make this happen.
Once I get confirmation of 10 cars, I will post or pm my paypal account so I can pay TAPP. Can anyone tell me what the taxes are in Ontario so I can figure out the cost. It's 65$ + taxes.

Thanks all.

14%, and Im not dynoing, I'll try and make the show though.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ottawa Area G2g natasha 18 5,196 02-03-2006, 03:12 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet