Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Stuff Arrived
meford4u,Aug 5 2007, 09:20 AM Wrote:
Quote:
Quote: Canadian ST,Aug 5 2007, 08:06 AM]
welcome to our side of the nice focus'

Let the beating down of meford for dissing the cdan begin!
[right][snapback]245755[/snapback][/right]

cdan=2.3 and rear disks ;)
[right][snapback]245771[/snapback][/right]
You don't know how to quote and you don't know about the SVT do you?
[right][snapback]245774[/snapback][/right]

Sorry Mr perfect, I'm new to this. I would have gotten a SVT if they still made them but they don't so I got the next best thing. Maybe I'll get a 08 hatchback?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
no 08 hatchback and the Focus they got looks like it fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Aug 6 2007, 06:31 AM Wrote:no 08 hatchback and the Focus they got looks like it fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!
[right][snapback]245822[/snapback][/right]

QFT. That's the exact reason I didn't wait for an 08.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
zx5power,Aug 6 2007, 06:31 AM Wrote:no 08 hatchback and the Focus they got looks like it fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!
[right][snapback]245822[/snapback][/right]

I know, thats my point. And I do admit they are ugly as sin.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
[Image: th_DSC_0020.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0019.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0018.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0017.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0016.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0013.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0012.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0011.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0008.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0007.jpg]

I haven't even bothered to preview these... I hate photobucket so much! :angry:

So, because it reverses the damn order... the car show last night and then working on installing the new FS intake.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
get her lowered stat! :P

They sell any subtle CF lip kits for your car Adam, I think a nice clean cf front lip would look amazing. lower it 1st though. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Aug 6 2007, 11:05 AM Wrote:get her lowered stat!  :P

They sell any subtle CF lip kits for your car Adam, I think a nice clean cf front lip would look amazing.  lower it 1st though.  :lol:
[right][snapback]245846[/snapback][/right]

I think the SVT front lip fits on no problem as well as the side skirts.
Car is really starting to look like something now adam...way to go man...

Love the way the MBRP sits with your bumper...I keep trying to contact them to see if they are going to make cat-back dual exhaust for the stang, as axle-backs are a waste of time IMHO...

Like the way your tint and rims blend together, and the intake makes the engine bay look more interesting too...so...did that and your tune make much difference? I bet you are over 130hp at the wheels now...

L8tz!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Thanks fellas!

Nate - I've got second dibs (I think) on a SVT lip at the BBQ if Anthony passes on it. As far as springs go, that'll likely be next year. I might do the 67mm Cossie TB and call it done for now till the spring. On that note, if anyone can find me DEDICATED 06+ spring listings (not even FS has any on their site) in a retail channel, I'd appreciate it. By retail I mean walk-in or website, doesn't matter. I'm also going with the matched H+R swaybar upgrade eventually as well (24mm bars).

Ian - I made a point of mentioning that to Lorraine last week. Maybe follow up again this week and if you have time in your schedule, volunteer to be the dev car - that seems to make things happen easier for them. Martin's a busy guy and he needs to approve all the ideas before they're done, so keep on them!

The tune made a good thing (CAI and flex-back) a better thing by far. I've got 280KMs to half a tank indicated, but at least 30-40KMs of that was city goofing off... I mean driving :unsure:

My expectations, especially based on how it feels/pulls now, are MINIMUM 125WHP, likely 130 and anything more is just icing on the cake.

Hey Adam ... I have this FocusSport front lip new (I haven't even unwrapped it) which I am having second thoughts about for my car.

I offered it to Daniel but he had to turn it down because it's unpainted.

If you're interested I can bring it to the BBQ - I'll give it to you for what it cost me to land, which as you know is a bit less than most can do it for.

BTW I did buy it on sale ($149USD) so if you're interested PM for the cost.

NOS2Go4Me,Aug 6 2007, 11:30 AM Wrote:Thanks fellas!

Nate - I've got second dibs (I think) on a SVT lip at the BBQ if Anthony passes on it. As far as springs go, that'll likely be next year. I might do the 67mm Cossie TB and call it done for now till the spring. On that note, if anyone can find me DEDICATED 06+ spring listings (not even FS has any on their site) in a retail channel, I'd appreciate it. By retail I mean walk-in or website, doesn't matter. I'm also going with the matched H+R swaybar upgrade eventually as well (24mm bars).

Ian - I made a point of mentioning that to Lorraine last week. Maybe follow up again this week and if you have time in your schedule, volunteer to be the dev car - that seems to make things happen easier for them. Martin's a busy guy and he needs to approve all the ideas before they're done, so keep on them!

The tune made a good thing (CAI and flex-back) a better thing by far. I've got 280KMs to half a tank indicated, but at least 30-40KMs of that was city goofing off... I mean driving :unsure:

My expectations, especially based on how it feels/pulls now, are MINIMUM 125WHP, likely 130 and anything more is just icing on the cake.
[right][snapback]245850[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Ken - what does it take to "prep" that thing for paint? Otherwise, I'm just going to let Stockfish's bodyhouse prime/paint it... I was figuring gloss black would be nice?

I'll fire you a PM.

wow I like the look of that Ken, I wonder if it would fit on the OEm Euro bumper.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Hay Adam, I looked it up and the 2.0 Duratec is 115 WHP stock. With CAI and 2.5 catback as well as tune it should be at least 130whp. I would asume those 3 items are good for 15 whp.
He will know for sure when we go get a dyno pull or two done on it ;)
But I'm also guessing a good solid 130 also.
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Looking good Adam! Representing the 2007 guys with pride!

And so what if we CDan guys like a little junk in the trunk? :D An actual trunk, and not a hatch.

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
It's funny how the stock intake is 90% resonator :lol:
ANTHONYD,Aug 7 2007, 04:03 PM Wrote:It's funny how the stock intake is 90% resonator :lol:
[right][snapback]245982[/snapback][/right]

That's because Ford went crazy trying to muffle the sound coming outta the Duratec, a crime for which heads at Ford's engineering dept. should roll, says I ;)

NefCanuck