Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say Goodbye To My Focus
Sold the seats, still have brackets for sale!
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
$1500 TAKE EVERYTHING I LEFT FOR SALE. SEAT BRACKETS, DVD, HEADER/FLEX, SPRING/DAMPERS, RIMS/TIRES, & K&N DROP IN FILTER

It take up too much of my mom's garage space, need to move them out asap!!!
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
Tein springs just sold!!

now...

$1400 TAKE EVERYTHING I LEFT FOR SALE. SEAT BRACKETS, DVD, HEADER/FLEX, FK DAMPERS, RIMS/TIRES, & K&N DROP IN FILTER
Springs paid for!!
2007 Screaming Yellow ZX3 5 Speed
Cool...will ship out on Monday!
DVD is gone, now....

$1300 TAKE EVERYTHING I LEFT FOR SALE. SEAT BRACKETS, HEADER/FLEX, FK DAMPERS, RIMS/TIRES, & K&N DROP IN FILTER
sorry..did i buy the DVD or somebody else? lol
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
You did nik
ok good-good

what are you doing tonight? maybe we can do the exchange + i can pick up whatever you wanna sell at the BBQ

let me know
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
PM sent - rims and tires.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Well it looks like after i cross referenced the part with tein site they said 06 will work and since the 06-07 was the same i bought them. Im pretty confident they will not work on my 07.

If anyone wanted them... ill sell them for the price i got them for inc shipping in canada. PM me.
If the Tein site said that a spring off an '03 will fit an '06 then they're seriously mistaken. The Focus front springs were changed very early in the '05 model year, so most '05 and all '06-7 take a different spring than 00-04 ... and the springs you bought were fitted to an 03.

Where are the springs now?

scotiacustom,Aug 1 2007, 11:14 AM Wrote:Well it looks like after i cross referenced the part with tein site they said 06 will work and since the 06-07 was the same i bought them.  Im pretty confident they will not work on my 07.

If anyone wanted them... ill sell them for the price i got them for inc shipping in canada.  PM me.
[right][snapback]245330[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Aug 1 2007, 11:24 AM Wrote:If the Tein site said that a spring off an '03 will fit an '06 then they're seriously mistaken. The Focus front springs were changed very early in the '05 model year, so most '05 and all '06-7 take a different spring than 00-04 ... and the springs you bought were fitted to an 03.

scotiacustom,Aug 1 2007, 11:14 AM Wrote:Well it looks like after i cross referenced the part with tein site they said 06 will work and since the 06-07 was the same i bought them.  Im pretty confident they will not work on my 07.

If anyone wanted them... ill sell them for the price i got them for inc shipping in canada.  PM me.
[right][snapback]245332[/snapback][/right]

You would be 100% right. The probibly wont fit.
2000 ZX3
ZTWsquared,Aug 1 2007, 12:24 PM Wrote:If the Tein site said that a spring off an '03 will fit an '06 then they're seriously mistaken. The Focus front springs were changed very early in the '05 model year, so most '05 and all '06-7 take a different spring than 00-04 ... and the springs you bought were fitted to an 03.

[right][snapback]245332[/snapback][/right]

In transit to my house haha. Ya ya i made a mistake... blah blah :P :ph34r:
hey, do u still have those team dynamics wheels??

also what is the name or type of front bumper (or lip) you had on? It looks like just an attachement onto the stock front bumper.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Sorry, rims are gone.

The front lip I had was JMS front lip for north america spec bumper.

Rims/tires sold..now....
$600 TAKE EVERYTHING I LEFT FOR SALE. SEAT BRACKETS, HEADER/FLEX, FK DAMPERS, & K&N DROP IN FILTER
Simon drop me a pm whenever u want me to grab the rest of the stuff....have your $$ by the way
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Cool, I'll pm you.
If Nik Doesn't go thru with the sale od the dvd I'll pick it up also are you selling the front lip or is it gone already i haven' been on the net 4 awhile im pissed i missed out on this
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Nik got the DVD already and the lip is gone as well.