Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Fswerks/focussport Items
Besides the one Canadian dealer listed on FSWERKS website thats in Quebec, is there any other place to get a few things from FSWERKS?

More specifically just looking for a strut brace for my 02 Zx5, in red, but will consider any colour if someone has a used one for sale.

Might even consider a Steeda strut brace if there is a used one for sale.

Thanks.
2002 Focus ZX5: SVT Air Box/Snorkel with K&N, SVT Catback, KYBs, DBA slotted rotors/EBC Ultimax
2000 Saturn SL: daily driver
1995 SVT Cobra
buy anything you can through massive speed systems, when i bought my front bar i only paid 5$ shipping and no duty because of how they sent it, where as with FS, i spend 50$ to clear border and like 30$ to ship it. they carry a bunch of the FS stuff like the front rear and lower bars, just check out their site. Also, you can purchase a front bar from steeda i believe still which is local (milton) so you wouldnt have to pay shipping
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
GFXjamie,Dec 20 2009, 06:23 PM Wrote:buy anything you can through massive speed systems, when i bought my front bar i only paid 5$ shipping and no duty because of how they sent it, where as with FS, i spend 50$ to clear border and like 30$ to ship it. they carry a bunch of the FS stuff like the front rear and lower bars, just check out their site. Also, you can purchase a front bar from steeda i believe still which is local (milton) so you wouldnt have to pay shipping
[right][snapback]298699[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!

I assume you mean these guys?
http://www.massivespeedsystem.com/

2002 Focus ZX5: SVT Air Box/Snorkel with K&N, SVT Catback, KYBs, DBA slotted rotors/EBC Ultimax
2000 Saturn SL: daily driver
1995 SVT Cobra
2DXTRM,Dec 20 2009, 07:42 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Dec 20 2009, 06:23 PM Wrote:buy anything you can through massive speed systems, when i bought my front bar i only paid 5$ shipping and no duty because of how they sent it, where as with FS, i spend 50$ to clear border and like 30$ to ship it. they carry a bunch of the FS stuff like the front rear and lower bars, just check out their site. Also, you can purchase a front bar from steeda i believe still which is local (milton) so you wouldnt have to pay shipping
[right][snapback]298699[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!

I assume you mean these guys?
http://www.massivespeedsystem.com/
[right][snapback]298700[/snapback][/right]

yupp thats the correct website/company
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906