Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Car
NefCanuck,Jun 16 2007, 11:41 PM Wrote:Cute little car, but its not practical if it's your only car IMO...

Too many limitations due to the design, but a fun 2nd car I will readily admit ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]241567[/snapback][/right]

yea...dan, i do agree with you not the most practical car around..but hey! You only live once and i'm 19, still living at home, so i'm gonna enjoy myself for the time being..and yes, i am enjoying myself, this car being a big reason for it!
smith21,Jun 18 2007, 12:59 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 16 2007, 11:41 PM Wrote:Cute little car, but its not practical if it's your only car IMO...

Too many limitations due to the design, but a fun 2nd car I will readily admit ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]241567[/snapback][/right]

yea...dan, i do agree with you not the most practical car around..but hey! You only live once and i'm 19, still living at home, so i'm gonna enjoy myself for the time being..and yes, i am enjoying myself, this car being a big reason for it!
[right][snapback]241676[/snapback][/right]

Hey, as long as you can fit your lifestyle into the car and you like it, that's great.

It's like I keep telling my dad, if I can somehow swing running a second car, I'm gonna find me a +05 Mustang V6 covertable off lease, buy the thing and use that as fun summer wheels (Too many limitations on a Mustang as my only car, including the fact that my regular passengers would keelhaul me if I shoved any of them into those "rear seats" :lol:)

NefCanuck
The Del Sol is one of few Hondas I ever liked at all...bone stock they seemed girly, but as soon as you alter them, they got cooler quickly. I had a buddy of mine owned one...it had coilovers, red body, black hood and targa top, HUGE spoiler, HID's with strobe kits, like 19" Chrome rims with like 30 series tires...

Anyways, even though you joined the Civic Nation, at least you got something everyone else doesn't have. I also agree that using an Integra or H22 engine from a Lude would get that thing to hustle bigtime. My buddy's car had a bunch of mods, and dynoed at over 200fwhp....at like 9000rpm mind you...lol

Good luck
Bleeding Ford Blue again...