Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealership Busted!
6500 DOLLAR PILE OF B.S.
$110/ hour.....hhmmmm.......thats like around 228000 a year.......for that money they must make not mistakes!
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
odd thing is I'm sure other dealerships have tried this stunt on people before but since most people are clueless about their car, it would not suprise me how many dealerships would get away with it.

not to mention 110/hr is a little high, but a few ford dealerships charge $92/hr as I've had the chance to shop around and look.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
man as soon as he said "broadway" I knew it was in Van... I miss that town
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
BAHAHAHHAHA! I love when s*** like that happens - BS high repair bills because it's a high-ticket item and most owners automatically assume the dealer has the owner's best interests in mind.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Frost__2001,Jun 15 2007, 10:02 AM Wrote:odd thing is I'm sure other dealerships have tried this stunt on people before but since most people are clueless about their car, it would not suprise me how many dealerships would get away with it.

not to mention 110/hr is a little high, but a few ford dealerships charge $92/hr as I've had the chance to shop around and look.
[right][snapback]241454[/snapback][/right]
It's usually $65-70/hr for my Dads Focus at the dealer. $90/hr for my Subaru at the dealer.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Well I guess thats why its always good to get a second opinion.
That dealership I used to deal with was the same way, When I brought my 05 ST in under warrenty work they would fix things that were not broken just to get the work from it. Thats why I go to a different Ford dealership in Hamilton for everything else.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
ZED_not_zee,Jun 15 2007, 10:14 AM Wrote:man as soon as he said "broadway" I knew it was in Van...  I miss that town
[right][snapback]241455[/snapback][/right]

Hay whats up? were in Vancouver did you live?? I was in South West on 72nd Oak.
I remember that dealership its were all the other high ones are.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]