Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Does This Happen?

http://www.teamjamoto.com/dixeregionpage.htm

Tried to look at this video last night, but it wouldn't come through :(

And I don't have flash at work because our systems people are dumb. :(
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Ya gotta check your nuts :rolleyes:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
torqued too tight???
Oh snap..... your studs. All of them. That really sucks. Unless someone was out to get them and loosened them.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
That is just crazy. The one guys say "We are just going to have to eat the elephant..?" excuse me ??
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 13 2007, 09:47 AM Wrote:Oh snap..... your studs.  All of them.  That really sucks.  Unless someone was out to get them and loosened them.
[right][snapback]241266[/snapback][/right]
Cheap after market parts? or home made stuff, to lighten the car?
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
That's crazy. Either he didn't know what he was doing and over torqued all the nuts or something else maybe a bad batch of wheel studs? I don't think you can lose all 4 wheels accidentally tho.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Hahaha what a DUMBASS!!!
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
Ok so I finally was able to view the video.

GOD THAT HAS TO SUCK!

I could see maybe ONE tire coming off.. someone forgot about it, failure, whatever.. but four is a pretty "impressive" feat.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Looks like it would have to be sabotage for all 4 wheels to come off.. and that's a pretty dirty trick to play on someone.
The way that happened I'm thinking sabotage myself... I mean as soon as the car turns in the slightest everything pops off? No way that's accidental <_<

NefCanuck
I think he must of over tightened the studs! I asume SCCA checks cars prior to race events?? Anyways that was funny
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
what he probably did was tighten them a bit when they were in the air and forgot to tighten them the rest of the way when the car was on the ground.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.