Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulse Stripe
Here is my suggestion after playing around with photoshop with your car. And I think your right about the black spoiler. I originally felt that the black was the wrong choice, but after photoshopping the car, I think that the black spoiler is the right choice. But here is what I would change, and it solves your problem/question about the different textures. I would take off the black hatch moulding and sand it down smooth and paint it yellow, and then reapply the hatch strip. I can't show you a photoshop of it because I am not that handy, but try it or have someone take a shot at it and post it and you'll see the improvement. For a future mod, you may want to consider a Euro rear bumper. But that's just a thought.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Well like I said At some point in the next year im plannin on a body kit or skirt package then Ill get a paint job. ( or at least thats the plan )
But the yellow trim might not be a bad Idea. I mean I could probibly go to the wreckers and find one. Or get an extra one and try to paint it rather the chance the only one I got.

I like the look I picked with the black and yellow but just not the type of black the spoiler is in now.

The texture is like the hatch trim on the whole car.... all the black molded stuff is like that.
2000 ZX3
[Image: ?action=view&current=mason.jpg]

[Image: ?action=view&current=mason.jpg]

If the image doesn't come up.............

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/mef...rrent=mason.jpg

I suck at photobucket.

Holy fawk I am really bad..........here is my album.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/meford4u/
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
^^ROFL.......good,good.....
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
:lol: :lol: :lol:
[Image: grice-1.jpg]
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
For the record the stripe we talked about was as small as pin stripe lol

One of the guys I work with keeps askin when im getting my black hood.
2000 ZX3
but still, dont get "the hearbeat of america"..
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Heartbeat is just an example. It more the position of it that I like.
2000 ZX3
do a quick mspaint example so we know what our talking about here... I personally would never do a heartbeat but there are some designs I wouldnt be offended by...

Also did you ever get ahold if that intake guy ?
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
I think that if you're set on putting some form of a vinyl strip on your car that a black pin strip down the beltline of the car would look pretty good. Nothing too thick tho.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Jun 6 2007, 01:16 PM Wrote:I think that if you're set on putting some form of a vinyl strip on your car that a black pin strip down the beltline of the car would look pretty good. Nothing too thick tho.
[right][snapback]240708[/snapback][/right]

Im not set on it but Thin is just what I had in mind. Not sure as a pattern yet.

As for the intake, I didnt end up needing it right now. Gonna wait for the BBQ and see whats there.
2000 ZX3