Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What To Do?
yes, yes,

:postpics:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
22 hours and no pic's. What the hell? He must be installing the HID's.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
^^^ lol , I 2nd that

2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
haha sorry guys, havent had a chance to do anything yet.

Here is the actual car, my dad snapped some pics last night, i'm just gona use his company link :)

[Image: 70313.2.z.jpg]
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

yeah, HID's are going in tomorrow i think.

There was some issues with the car that i had to take care of. plus the previous owner had pets. (i hate pets) they make my alregies really bad. Anyways i have to do a very good cleaning/washing of the car.

Also need to rims as stated in my previos WTB section. Two rims were bent and i didnt even pay attention :(

more pics to come. Before anyone starts telling me to start moddin, HID's are the only thing that are going into this :) maybe tints, not sure.

I might just keep this one for couple of months. lets see how my alergies are.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold

mo_focus,Jun 7 2007, 01:06 PM Wrote:yeah, HID's are going in tomorrow i think.

There was some issues with the car that i had to take care of. plus the previous owner had pets. (i hate pets) they make my alregies really bad. Anyways i have to do a very good cleaning/washing of the car.

Also need to rims as stated in my previos WTB section. Two rims were bent and i didnt even pay attention  :(

more pics to come. Before anyone starts telling me to start moddin, HID's are the only thing that are going into this :) maybe tints, not sure.

[right][snapback]240831[/snapback][/right]

I really like it mo, love the colour, biege interior or gray?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
You should lower it ... and not just because I happen to have an Eibach pro-kit for the wagon for sale.

Also need to rims as stated in my previos WTB section. Two rims were bent and i didnt even pay attention  :(

2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Have the dealership you are buying it from give it a real good clean, or get them to detail it before you buy
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Jun 8 2007, 02:02 PM Wrote:

Have the dealership you are buying it from give it a real good clean, or get them to detail it before you buy
[right][snapback]240907[/snapback][/right]

hehe, i wish, but im getting it from my dad and he doesnt charge me any profit :) so you are looking at the detailing guy :)

I'm almost done. took me about two days to really wash/clean the inside. Got two bags of dog hair out of the f***ing car :(

anyways it doesnt smell anymore and it looks very clean.

--Henry Ford

01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold

ZTW, no lowring for me. I drive a lot and I can't handle the low riders anymore.

Frost, Its baige.

I really love this one. I just have to put the HID's and Ipod connection and I'm set. We are going to drive it to Ottawa next weekend, lets see how the ride is in the long run.

Thanks all for the help. Mo
--Henry Ford

01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold

Ipod connection? What are you using? I need something better than FM modulation...

FM Modulation FTL :(

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
reldridge,Jun 8 2007, 05:15 PM Wrote:Ipod connection? What are you using? I need something better than FM modulation...

FM Modulation FTL :(

Ryan
[right][snapback]240928[/snapback][/right]

ohhh, i'm using my old Kenwoon that has Aux connection, then i just put my ipod in the glovebox and use the remote to control the songs. this way its hidden.
--Henry Ford

01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold

cool cool mo, if it has the leather and 5 speed, and you get bored of it by next Christmas and the milage is low let me know.
Frost__2001,Jun 8 2007, 11:38 PM Wrote:cool cool mo, if it has the leather and 5 speed, and you get bored of it by next Christmas and the milage is low let me know.
[right][snapback]240962[/snapback][/right]

No, No and No

I didnt want leather or 5 speed. its called marriage, take those two away :)

Actually our escape is leather and i think thats enough. Hot in the summer, cold in the winter and the baby seat will rip the back seats :(

So from now on we will be looking at cloth. As for 5 speed, the wife can't drive it and makes my job harder bc i have to get up early and move the car.

--Henry Ford

01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold

Nice car Mo!

I'd tint that fo sho, keep the heat down inside.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.