Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrc (sorry I'm Late)
Focus finished 1st and 2nd.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Yeah I just got back and although I followed the race on wrc.com I waited for your post B) !! After Saturday I was thinking here we go again (Loeb - no mistakes and perfect reliability of the C4) Well ......... finally he made an error and Marcus was right their to capitalize !!

The next race is in Greece where the Fords are typically very good - an extremely rough race which is very hard on the cars. Hopefully Marcus can continue his good fortune !!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
dlb,May 21 2007, 09:21 PM Wrote:Yeah I just got back and although I followed the race on wrc.com I waited for your post  B) !!  After Saturday I was thinking here we go again (Loeb - no mistakes and perfect reliability of the C4)  Well ......... finally he made an error and Marcus was right their to capitalize !!

The next race is in Greece where the Fords are typically very good - an extremely rough race which is very hard on the cars.  Hopefully Marcus can continue his good fortune !!
[right][snapback]239178[/snapback][/right]
I always check the results on Motorsports.com. I also feel the manufacturer's championship is more important than the driver's. After all, it's the car we buy, not the driver.

Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
There's a wicked WRC Facebook group as well, with links to clips from each day and previews as well. It's decent.

Yay Gronholm and Hirrvonen!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.